RPGM None Complete [RPGM] [Translation Request] [Infiltrating Agent Emil ~The 3 Torturers ~] [RJ341099] [Ibotsukigunte]

BrokenMoon

Feb 10, 2020
Interesting game :D
RJ341099_img_main.jpg

It's the year 20xx.
An evil airwave that controls female sexual sensitivity is wrecking havoc the world over.
A government investigation turns up a terrorist organization called the "Fempig Release Front" at the heart of it all.
Top agent Emil is put on the case.

Raw JP game :
ENG title : Infiltrating Agent Emil ~The 3 Torturers ~
JP title : 潜入エージェントエミル~3人の拷問官~
Link :
Description : Abnormal/Perverted , Whip/Rope/Candle , Bondage Rubber, Violation, SM ,Sexual Training ,Torture
Thumbnail :

RJ341099_img_smp1.jpg RJ341099_img_smp2.jpg RJ341099_img_smp3.jpg RJ341099_img_smp4.jpg RJ341099_img_smp5.jpg RJ341099_img_smp6.jpg RJ341099_img_smp7.jpg RJ341099_img_smp8.jpg

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Started working on this and It's not like it's complicated/hard to translate, but the formatting makes this not even long game super tedious.
Unlike a normal game there isn't just a Commonevents.json but also a Commonevents_bk.json and scripts and dialogue are randomly splattered in them. ~7000 lines to check one by one, while you can't even automate most of the translations because they keep using special colors or popping stuff.
This one isn't fun :C

Edit: I will still work on it though i just wanted to complain a bit lol.

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
So i tried to machine translate it too
As far as the beginning nothing wrong happen
(Also i find out a nice tool for decensoring that i will give it a try ;))
so
  • create a backup of your data folder
  • and then overwrite the folder with the translated one

2021-10-06 09_30_13-Window.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: BrokenMoon

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So i tried to machine translate it too
As far as the beginning nothing wrong happen
(Also i find out a nice tool for decensoring that i will give it a try ;))
so
  • create a backup of your data folder
  • and then overwrite the folder with the translated one

View attachment 1439450
Well you're using google. I use DeepL and that keeps finding new creative ways to break scripts so I can't just mass replace correct them. Especially the voice lines here. (This stuff "SV_ボイスの演奏 ve1_47 80" )

I'm still gonna finish my version too since DeepL tends to have slightly better poetry.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.01 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

BrokenMoon

Feb 10, 2020
Well you're using google. I use DeepL and that keeps finding new creative ways to break scripts so I can't just mass replace correct them. Especially the voice lines here. (This stuff "SV_ボイスの演奏 ve1_47 80" )

I'm still gonna finish my version too since DeepL tends to have slightly better poetry.

Really appreciate your work so much. Cheer up! (y)

Reactions: broken_division

muhavaux33

Feb 14, 2021
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.01 including scripts/plugins.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Hey. Thank you for your work. How do I actually insert the translation into the game?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey. Thank you for your work. How do I actually insert the translation into the game?
Actually it's literally just extracting the zip into your game folder so it merges/overwrites.
If that doesn't work your game is still packed and then you would need to extract it with EnigmaVBUnpacker first, but this game should be unpacked already. At least from the sources I found.

Jan 16, 2021
does the attack button damage the guards patrolling because my kicks are not working i am trying to get the last heart think to progress

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Edited Machine Translation using DeepL and Sugoi Offline Tool V3 for cross reference within both. Each line was manually inserted into both and then the best result was used (either mixing both or doing some light rewrites)

replace www/data folder in original game with this folder.