RPGM Completed [RPGM] [Translation Request] 絶対服従クライシス(Absolute Obedience Crisis) トラクトリ (Tractor)

Mei-Hatsume

Jul 10, 2019
If you still have it, could you please give a link to the raw, untranslated game ? Mega or Nopy would be appreciated but any other link is fine too, as long as it's not via torrent but if torrent only is avalaible, i'il take it ^^
Please - for you
he.PNG
/file/jwFShAjQ#zkmFBts1-qZpesU6yxiOxOGKHCiHnZWBgBPcJgop1NE

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
When i played the game, the girl gets 3 colored bars of stats that fill up, what do they mean?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
The reason for why i have asked for a raw version is because i will try to do a traduction vie edited machine translation. I'm doing the translation directly inside the game (Basically i have creadted a project and copied the files so i can edit directly, this will prevent the modifications at the code, plugins and scripts since the machine translation via translator++ (If i remmeber the name right) can fuck it up)

Fow now i have only done the menus, only started the events

Reactions: Ru1su

sol771

Aug 8, 2017
The reason for why i have asked for a raw version is because i will try to do a traduction vie edited machine translation. I'm doing the translation directly inside the game (Basically i have creadted a project and copied the files so i can edit directly, this will prevent the modifications at the code, plugins and scripts since the machine translation via translator++ (If i remmeber the name right) can fuck it up)

Fow now i have only done the menus, only started the events
This is the link i used to download the game originally

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
This is the link i used to download the game originally
It's okay, the link given to me works too. Thanks anyways ^^

To update a little, i will restart the traduction later today, i've taken a little break since i was already doing other things before starting.

Just so everyone don't have their hopes too much, i won't promise i will absolutely finish it, after all i don't want to put myself too much pressure and don't want to decive you by promising i will finish it. It's the first translation i'm doing and the game seems feasable as i have seen but it will still take some time. Also, i'm not a native english speaker but i have some good notions of english so it should be okay.

Anyways, i'm thinking of making pepole test it if i finish the translation so i can have some feedback if i made some typos of if you think there could have a better phrase written that what i would write ^^

Reactions: Pique1

Mei-Hatsume

Jul 10, 2019
I don't know English well, and I wanted to see the plot of the game for myself in Russian, but here I came across this post in Google while looking for the game itself. Have a good time everyone)

Reactions: Gekaton

Gekaton

Apr 17, 2020
I don't know English well, and I wanted to see the plot of the game for myself in Russian, but here I came across this post in Google while looking for the game itself. Have a good time everyone)
Привет! Подскажи пожалуйста, возможно ли выложить версию с машинным переводом на мегу? Заранее спасибо!

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Just asking like that, what would you name the MC ?

I'm asking because his name translated is Kaburagi but the thing is when starting the game to give the MC a name, you can only use five letters to name the MC, others letters will just be ignored.

Edit : Not only the MC, the others names too only accept 5 letters, i will say the other one, for the third one i have something dor it. The second is Takumi

Mei-Hatsume

Jul 10, 2019
Привет! Подскажи пожалуйста, возможно ли выложить версию с машинным переводом на мегу? Заранее спасибо!
Утро доброе, конечно возможно, только почаще сохраняйтесь ибо могут вылетать ошибки - но тоже не факт что вылетят - в этой игре не было но в других бывает - ( бывает вылетает что не может найти картинку из за того что она запакована на японском а оно ищет её на анг или на русском ). И еще если длинный текст - он не помещяется в окно и уходит за него так что его не видно, делалось для себя - для понимания примерного сюжета - так что бы не париться. Вот такая картина.

Пожалуйста:

Gekaton

Apr 17, 2020
Утро доброе, конечно возможно, только почаще сохраняйтесь ибо могут вылетать ошибки - но тоже не факт что вылетят - в этой игре не было но в других бывает - ( бывает вылетает что не может найти картинку из за того что она запакована на японском а оно ищет её на анг или на русском ). И еще если длинный текст - он не помещяется в окно и уходит за него так что его не видно, делалось для себя - для понимания примерного сюжета - так что бы не париться. Вот такая картина.

Пожалуйста:
Спасибо большое! Честно, ожидал от игры большего, арты неплохие, сюжет в какой-то степени понял, но что-то не зацепило. Извини, если потратил твой труд в пустую...
Скажи, как я могу поблагодарить тебя?