RPGM [RPGM][Translation request] 退魔士水菜穂-MINAHO (Exorcist Minaho) [complete] [Stripeg]

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
[RPGM][NONE] 退魔士水菜穂-MINAHO (Exorcist Minaho) [complete] minaho.jpg [Stripeg]

Store:
Version: 1
Language: Japanese

Instructions
Extract and run

Download

Preview Images:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NQeASSfQzJE/Xxij87xKfLI/AAAAAAAAGpo/jTaERqXj6gM_Mbma0aMxoDZ1X126nmywgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/RJ283822_img_smp1.jpg
minaho.jpg
[H-GAME] Exorcist MINAHO JP

Reactions: Shura-1

px305

May 6, 2017
''File corrupted! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application''

Any solution?
You need to install a Locale JAP emulator

Some RPGM games can only be played if your OS is on japanese, to avoid that people use Locale Emulators.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxthegreat

maxthegreat

Mar 14, 2019
You need to install a Locale JAP emulator

Some RPGM games can only be played if your OS is on japanese, to avoid that people use Locale Emulators.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. Sadly i just got another error ''RPGVX RTP not found'', so i installed it but still gives me the same error.

i've looking for 8hs and it's starting to give me headaches

px305

May 6, 2017
Thank you. Sadly i just got another error ''RPGVX RTP not found'', so i installed it but still gives me the same error.

i've looking for 8hs and it's starting to give me headaches
Download and install RPG MAKER VX

PD:I recommend to download and install RPG MAKER VX ACE too, with these 2 programs and the locale emulator you are all set to play almost every RPGM game.

Reactions: maxthegreat

maxthegreat

Mar 14, 2019
Download and install RPG MAKER VX

PD:I recommend to download and install RPG MAKER VX ACE too, with these 2 programs and the locale emulator you are all set to play almost every RPGM game.
Thank you again, i've already installed RPG MAKER VX but still gives me the same error, so i donwloaded Rpg maker VX ace

And..... still gives me the same error :(

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"* Includes depictions of limbless-ness. Not for the faint of heart."

What do they mean by that ? Does this game actually have guro/ryona content ? Can someone say there isn't please ? :cry:

Jan 28, 2018
"* Includes depictions of limbless-ness. Not for the faint of heart."

What do they mean by that ? Does this game actually have guro/ryona content ? Can someone say there isn't please ? :cry:
There is a little dismemberment without blood at the end and a little scat.

Jan 28, 2018
The scat is only one scene, the girl put underwear with "a gift" you know, and the dismemberment of extremities ... has a few scenes, even without blood I closed the eyes.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I just did a machine translation using Translator++ and the game is, at the moment, working fine. No crashes, nothing.

Not an amazing translation, of course, but better than nothing.

EDIT: For the people that hates amputation, it's not avoidable in this game, ok? I don't mind it (I actually LIKE it), but if you don't like this fetish, be warned that it isn't skippable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Yank00

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
I just did a machine translation using Translator++ and the game is, at the moment, working fine. No crashes, nothing.

Not an amazing translation, of course, but better than nothing.

EDIT: For the people that hates amputation, it's not avoidable in this game, ok? I don't mind it (I actually LIKE it), but if you don't like this fetish, be warned that it isn't skippable.
Amazing!! whenever you feel comfortable and if you would like to share it, would be more than welcome, anyway thanks a lot for your effort.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I finished the game yesterday. Pretty decent.

However, keep in mind that the machine translation is not very good. I was able to understand the gist of the story, but most sentences are poorly translated and make no sense.

Anyway, if you want it anyway I'm sharing the translated files with you. Just don't expect much from it, ok?

I'm not home though, and my current Internet is slow and unstable, so I can't share the entire game. I'm only including the translated files, you have to decrypt your game and replace the contents of the DATA folder manually. Easy to do, however.

I've included the Decrypter. If you don't know how to use it, here's a simple step-by-step:

1) Open Decrypter.exe

2) Open the game's Game.rgss2a file with it, go to Tools and click Extract all FIles.

3) After that, go to the Extract folder that the program created and move the Graphics and Audio folders into the game's main folder. You don't have to move the Data folder since I've included all of it in my file.

4) Copy the Data folder I've shared to the game's folder.

5) Rename the Game.rgss2a file to something else. I'e just added an "x" before the name.

Just to be sure, this is how the game's folder wil be after this. The Graphics and Audio folder from the decrypted file are there, the Data folder (with the translated files) is there and the Game.rgss2a is renamed.

Just open the game now, it should work.

1597751402637.png

As you can see, it works. Like I said, I beat the game yesterday and got no crashes (rare for games translated using Translator++).

1597751590033.png

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
I finished the game yesterday. Pretty decent.

However, keep in mind that the machine translation is not very good. I was able to understand the gist of the story, but most sentences are poorly translated and make no sense.

Anyway, if you want it anyway I'm sharing the translated files with you. Just don't expect much from it, ok?

I'm not home though, and my current Internet is slow and unstable, so I can't share the entire game. I'm only including the translated files, you have to decrypt your game and replace the contents of the DATA folder manually. Easy to do, however.

I've included the Decrypter. If you don't know how to use it, here's a simple step-by-step:

1) Open Decrypter.exe

2) Open the game's Game.rgss2a file with it, go to Tools and click Extract all FIles.

3) After that, go to the Extract folder that the program created and move the Graphics and Audio folders into the game's main folder. You don't have to move the Data folder since I've included all of it in my file.

4) Copy the Data folder I've shared to the game's folder.

5) Rename the Game.rgss2a file to something else. I'e just added an "x" before the name.

Just to be sure, this is how the game's folder wil be after this. The Graphics and Audio folder from the decrypted file are there, the Data folder (with the translated files) is there and the Game.rgss2a is renamed.

Just open the game now, it should work.

View attachment 777354

As you can see, it works. Like I said, I beat the game yesterday and got no crashes (rare for games translated using Translator++).

View attachment 777356
Thank you very much bro, highly appreciate your sharing :)