RPGM [RPGM][Translation request] 退魔士水菜穂-MINAHO (Exorcist Minaho) [complete] [Stripeg]

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
I am stuck with trying to find the girls clothes can anyone help me
You have to move to the right side of the town, below the inn and at the right side of the textile house, stick to the right trees and there will be an entrance.

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
I'm stuck at the very beginning. I suppose I'm trying to find a place to sleep ? But I can't find out what the hell I should do. I interacted with everything and everyone.

KataNintela

Jun 27, 2021
please help, RGSS202J.DLL could not be found
Seems like you don't have the RPG Maker VX run time package (RTP) installed:
Download and install RPG MAKER VX

PD:I recommend to download and install RPG MAKER VX ACE too, with these 2 programs and the locale emulator you are all set to play almost every RPGM game.
Can also happen if the RTP's folder is moved somewhere else after installation – looks like these games are sometimes unable to "hook" with it in such a case. Just re-install the software then.

I'm stuck at the very beginning. I suppose I'm trying to find a place to sleep ? But I can't find out what the hell I should do. I interacted with everything and everyone.
After you've talked to everyone in the village, interact with the man tending to the garden again and there should be a new dialogue. Now, I've checked and it may not pop up immediately – in this case just enter-exit a few houses to trigger the event. After speaking to him meet the other exorcist lady in the inn. Talk to her, then once again to the gardener and then approach the elder couple on the second floor of the house down from him. Once you step outside it's night-time and the path to the yōkai cave is open.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lagtagg12

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Trying to Translate this game using Translator++.

Packages are installed/decrypted. Any help?

Getting this error:

1670464776178.png

Deathlysin

Mar 7, 2021
joyplay user download rtp vx if shown options then choose rtp vx.zip file wait then decrpyt files then when u play use potrait mode so game not force close

Deathlysin

Mar 7, 2021
I finished the game yesterday. Pretty decent.

However, keep in mind that the machine translation is not very good. I was able to understand the gist of the story, but most sentences are poorly translated and make no sense.

Anyway, if you want it anyway I'm sharing the translated files with you. Just don't expect much from it, ok?

I'm not home though, and my current Internet is slow and unstable, so I can't share the entire game. I'm only including the translated files, you have to decrypt your game and replace the contents of the DATA folder manually. Easy to do, however.

I've included the Decrypter. If you don't know how to use it, here's a simple step-by-step:

1) Open Decrypter.exe

2) Open the game's Game.rgss2a file with it, go to Tools and click Extract all FIles.

3) After that, go to the Extract folder that the program created and move the Graphics and Audio folders into the game's main folder. You don't have to move the Data folder since I've included all of it in my file.

4) Copy the Data folder I've shared to the game's folder.

5) Rename the Game.rgss2a file to something else. I'e just added an "x" before the name.

Just to be sure, this is how the game's folder wil be after this. The Graphics and Audio folder from the decrypted file are there, the Data folder (with the translated files) is there and the Game.rgss2a is renamed.

Just open the game now, it should work.

View attachment 777354

As you can see, it works. Like I said, I beat the game yesterday and got no crashes (rare for games translated using Translator++).

View attachment 777356
can't download translation, malformed message