Seeking RPGM/WolfRPG games with a good story, possibly with demons?

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Title. I loved Pronant Symphony, story-wise and characters-wise, but I really can't find another game with demons AND a good story.

I tried playing Alone amongst demons, and while the story was reaally interesting, the huge amount of bugs and typos pretty much ruin the game for me, I just can't go further.
I'm currently playing the dungeon of lulu farea, and while the sex scenes arent half bad, in the first few hours of gameplay the story is almost nonexistent: just you and *basically* yourself killing monsters lol.

I'm fine with everything, as long as it has a good story (and demons as main characters).

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.
p.s. if you know a good title that hasn't demons but still has a good story, throw it in as well :)
p.p.s I apologize for my choppy english lol

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
It's not RPGM but I think you might enjoy Monster Girl Quest trilogy overall.
Also make sure to finish the Dungeon of Lulu Farea if you haven't, the game is much better than it initially seems.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
It's not RPGM but I think you might enjoy Monster Girl Quest trilogy overall.
Also make sure to finish the Dungeon of Lulu Farea if you haven't, the game is much better than it initially seems.
Thanks for the suggestion ;)
yeah another problem I have with dungeon of lulu is that if you dont follow the guide then you're pretty much screwed later on in the game, and it's quite a pain in the 4ss having to constantly check the guide for every single thing to do
but well I'll try to finish it

Last edited: