RPGM Abandoned rpgMIX [v0.1] [SaraKatka]

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
5.png

Overview:
I am making an eroRPG game (with RPG Maker MV), with a total roster of four characters. The game will feature a mixture of ideas, different characters (stolen from other fandoms) and unique storyline (with R-18 elements). Gameplaywise the game will be divided into days (general quests and events), and unique character-specific encounters. For example: Pugna can see lucid dreams. C.C. has mind control, and thus, can see events from a different perspective. These abilities will help her to solve a detective case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 22/08/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - -

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Going to wait for a little more content, looks good for a first game, but i prefer to wait untill it gets at least a version 0.5, keep the good work.

Reactions: Dan7777

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Theres some interesting ideas and art the style is... doable.
... And thats about it.

Maybe ill try it again later when theres more content and a save function.
Might also need a quest log.

Good luck.

sickjerker9

Sep 15, 2017
""I'm gonna make a game that has... gameplay elements. like those you would see in a game. for gamers, who like games.""
essentially what your description sounds like.
I get that this is your first game or whatever, but you need to describe the game itself, not the idea of games in general.
I've got no clue what this game is supposed to be about, except for a few kinks you shoved at the end.

bbnk_ivory

Aug 22, 2018
I am making a game according to my own tastes, nothing special.
This is my first try, so it is very important to face criticism. I have no one to ask, so i do all the testing myself. As this is my fist game, it's inevitable that it will not be perfect. About the plot, i can expand with this: "It is told that ancients are extinct. No one can tell if there are some left. Albeit a certain necromancer, who managed to find a certain girl who lives near the magic school. He is chasing her because he wants to trade her blood for his dead wife's soul."