Seeking RPGs where the MC is stranded/lost somewhere

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
RPG where the MC is stranded/lost somewhere. Could be on a desert island, could be in a jungle, etc... Preferably some place with an element of exploration. Definitely looking for something with a Female Protag but I'm open to Male MCs if you think the games good enough.

NO VNs (I know I specified RPG in the title but for some reason their is always someone linking VNs in these threads)

Things I'm looking for (but not all are required):
2DCG (Though I don't mind some 3DCG games if you think theyre good enough)
RPGM Game (though if you find one in Wolf RPG, Ren'Py, Unity, etc... I won't mind them)
Milf/Mature Female Protag
NTR
Interracial
Pregnancy
Long-form RPG (perhaps some grinding)
Sex with Natives/Indigenous People
Corruption
Essentially I'm looking for an RPG Game version of by NTRMAN, or something like or similar to it.

I've played (or NOT looking for):
Leviathan
Escape from Uninhabited Island: Survival RPG
Stranded on an Island with Mommy
(still waiting on someone to translate this one)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Kingdom of Deception: MC has to stay with and join an orc tribe, starting with only the clothes on her back.
Malevolent Planet: iirc, MC is stranded with her team on an alien world.
Lost in Laminate: MC finds herself on a BDSM sex-slave planet and no recollection of why or what she was doing there.
No Escape: Similar to above, but she's on a prison ship and has to go through BDSM-themed simulated worlds to try and break free. It's also 3dcg rather than text-based. Very early in development, might still be worth a look though.

Reactions: TwoWay232

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Reservation. I'm looking for a game like this too. Stranded on an Island With Mommy was so good.