RPGM - Completed - Rubia's Ordeal [v1.0.1] [StudioNAZE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

MTL but I'd lie if I read more than 10 sentences, skipped them all.

No gameplay, just walking around and getting fucked. Art is good. Game takes an hour if you go clean yourself and then continue playing.

Scenes start quite soon and are unlocked quite fast. Ctrl skips all the text. Great fap material.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

The game is incredibly linear and doesn't have any gameplay aside from movement. It is essentially just a visual novel in which you can move the character around. Usually I'd rate games like this poorly. However, the artwork boosts this and carries it hard. Straight up, one of my favorite designs in a game yet. The elf has moderate proportions and her outfit has an exposed abdomen, peak character design. I don't care that this is a watered down VN, the story is rushed as hell, she flips from naïve to slut in an instant, etc; shits lit and has a great amount of unique CGs for how short the game is.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ CGI room
    ✅ Okay’ish kink variety & quality
    ✅ Cute & kinky elf FMC
    ✅ Solid CGI art
    ✅ Straightforward gameplay
    ✅ No grinding & combat
    CONs
    ❌ No corruption curve (at first she reluctant then she suddenly becomes utter slut)
    ❌ No freedom (utterly linear game)
    Comments
    Another StudioNAZE game with cute & pleasant artstyle with likable character. But.. game itself is more of a VN as it offers no path or options... you do scenes as they are presented. And biggest con for me was is how sharply her personality changes. So essentially this game has 2 states of character.. she starts reluctant and shy which is cute and hot. Then she suddenly turns utter nypho, which is hot... but the way how it suddenly changes feels more of 2 utterly different characters than being actual „corruption“ ... it’s still okay game. But „primeras curiosity“ of similar type game was much more enjoyable.
    Other than that, translation was okay, runs on a potato as usual, pseudo-story plot was okay and is scene-centric so you can enjoy it fine...
    Total Score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Horace5216

The art looks great. I just can't get over the translation of this game.
    Probably done with help from google, which someone could clean up.
    It truly made me cringe in places. Being a corruption game there are plenty on this site with decent translation so maybe look for those. If you can stand the wording of the sentences then maybe give it a try.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

wafful

Honestly, just play sonia and the hypnotic city. if you like StudioNAZE's work there's a chance you'll like this but sonia does every single part of this game better. the only reason to play this is if you completed the other games by this dev and want something else to pass the time. The character design of Rubia is great and she seems really pure at first but comparing to the naive Sonia, she gets corrupted far too fast to be enjoyable. Sonia only realizes what she's doing by the end of the game while Rubia is fine with being sexually harasssed by day 2.

Everything you can point to in this game is better done by Sonia, the corruption is better paced, the scenes are more interesting, the plot is more interesting, it's far more believable, it's actually translated, it's just straight up a better game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SH1NY4

I love it, it's fun and the concept isn't bad, but unfortunately you don't really make your own choice and the game is too quick paced. Within one week you go from gentle elf to village whore, it should be a bit tunned down but it does not prevent from enjoying the game