EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
943249954_rub_cm_e.jpg

Overview:
With the power of the Jewelstar called "Ruby," Ruby Striker, the transformed heroine of justice with the power of immortality, infiltrates the enemy's hideout and is captured in the trap of the enemy's supreme ruler, "Zodiac."

Her immortality backfires, and she is thrown into a sea of pleasure and pain no ordinary human could withstand. What will be her fate...?​

Title: Ruby Striker
Original Title: ルビーストライカー
VNDB:
Lenght: Very Short (< 2 hours)
Year: 2007-04-20 (Japanese), 2013-10-25 (English)
Developer: MorningStar
Publishers: G Spot & MorningStar (Japanese), MangaGamer & Hentai Industries (English)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Genre: Female Protagonist, Single Ending, Mahou Shoujo Protagonist, ADV, No Character Sprites, Torture, Few Choices, High Sexual Content, Mind Break, Multiple Penetration, Tentacle Rape, Nukige, Bukkake, Defloration During Common Route.

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "launch.exe" to start playing, without using AppLocale

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Uncensored:
Win
: - - - -

Thank you for sharing the Uncensored version saboro
26800.jpg 26801.jpg 26802.jpg 26803.jpg 26804.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I remember this. Good to know I can get it here if I ever feel in the mood for it again.
But man, the third game in this series was hard as balls to find.

Reactions: brynhildr and Krull

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
what is different and better?
Mangagamer initially published a censored version of this game, and an uncensored version later on. They no longer sell the game and I wasn't able to find the uncensored version, but I found out the ripped images around the net and used them to rebuild a version without mosaics. After that, I made some small improvements just for fun:

- New thumbnails for the CG and scene menus, made from the uncensored CGs instead of the censored ones (the official uncensored version had thumbnails with mosaics)
- The promo image that appears once you finish the game was also remade without mosaics.
- Fixed a typo that appeared just before the promo image.
- Translated some info dialog boxes that were still in Japanese for some reason.

That's basically what's different. Apart from the uncensored CG images, nothing too exciting.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
after choosing the put her through pleasure option the gmae no longer works, it stays in this menu option