• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Ruins of another world ~Sacrifice of lewd darkness~

Legie

Feb 14, 2018
Title: Ruins of another world ~Sacrifice of lewd darkness~
Developer website: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01182395.html
Language: JP
Tags: 3d game, 3dcg, animated, fantasy, female domination, big ass, big tits, censored, horror, japanese game, male protagonist, monster girl, rape, shota, oral sex, vaginal sex, titfuck

Password: ryuugames.com

saccnike

Feb 21, 2022
I cannot play the by myself bc i dont have a PC
so i would appreciate if someone recorded the game for me

Apollumithelo

Jan 20, 2018
It's a Registry file that sets values in your computer's registry, an alternative to save files. Viewed as a text file, it appears to only alter a registry folder used only by this game, so it should be safe. Registry files are used by using Merge in the right-click menu or clicking to open as you would a common file.

TerminAiden

Jun 4, 2020
Otomi games link for this game in case anyone doesn't want to risk downloading from the shady ass link op posted

May 31, 2021
Once I get in the building and read the first note I can't seem to go any further. What are you supposed to do? Is something supposed to happen? If I try to go back outside I walk through the door into the endless void. I can't interact with anything else other than 2 lockers.

saccnike

Feb 21, 2022
Once I get in the building and read the first note I can't seem to go any further. What are you supposed to do? Is something supposed to happen? If I try to go back outside I walk through the door into the endless void. I can't interact with anything else other than 2 lockers.
U have to sleep in the bed where there are 2 lockers