NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
I did a bit more digging and found out this is a small side project that Fullflap was working on alongside their next big game. That's why it's not up for sale on dlsite and is cien supporter exclusive.

So this game is complete, but isn't the next officially released title by Fullflap.

Justaregularcat

Dec 19, 2019
I'm still bit disappointed even after hearing this isn't a main project. A roguelike game would had been prefect for me, sadly all I'll get a scrap of meat on a bone.

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
just by going to see there d list you can tell this is the test version and not the complete how ever good this page is up because when the real version drops we will be able to play it
It's good that you mentioned this, I was worried...

I knew something felt off when the game only had CGs and seemed to demand so much out of the player.
I believe that 25 floors is how far you're supposed to go, because the current last CG only appears on floor 23(?), and you can go on forever. Judging by FULLFLAP's previous games, there should have been some combat sex, or at least enemies that would fuck the character outside of CGs.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
if it's just a test, why it has a "completed" tag?
i'm confused now
Well, originally i would say it's just the uploaded that have gone too fast with the tags or something like that but with what's said, i'm more confused than you lol x)

On one hand someone says the game right now is only a test and on the other hand, someone says it's completed.

In my case, i lean more in the fact it's a test version right now. Why ?

Maybe because the game isn't at all in dlsite in the dev's games ? Or that in ci-en i didn't see anything saying the game is fully completed. Granted, i didn't check too much posts (only the 5 most recents ones) so for ci-en, take it with a grain of salt. An older post could be in it which says the game is finished.

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
I was expecting at least some animation, but it seems this game is entirely H-CG, not that I think it's something bad, it's just my expectations that went wrong since all the previous games had it xd
Btw, for those who had finished the game, where's the end of this dungeon crawling? Since it's always generating every floor, it's like a roguelike so I don't know what I should really do to beat the game

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Btw, for those who had finished the game, where's the end of this dungeon crawling? Since it's always generating every floor, it's like a roguelike so I don't know what I should really do to beat the game
Max floor is 100, you can move to next floor but it's will stay at 100. Best weapon and shield have +40 to stats.

Reactions: Justaregularcat

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
any one have any other dungeon crawlers like this?
Any 'SAKURA' games did, like 'Sakura Dungeon' by 'Winged Cloud' - however, AFAIK, every Sakura games made by them only involved 'yuri'.

Personally, I like that one game which, unfortunately, I've lost the name of the title... it involved around you as a former-human turned-demon in a war against 3 goddesses. It was 'Black -something- II'...

Reactions: Justaregularcat
Jun 22, 2018
Is there no way of returning to a level you left from eithe dying or accidentally using the seed of return? With the latter I thought it was going to be a mark/recall spell like in Morrowind. Whoops.
Is there also no way of repairing objects?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes