Unity - Abandoned - Rule 34 Brothel Remake [v1.3e] [R34]

1. 3.00 star(s)

HotPlop

This game can be amazing. However, now it is not.

I love how you can add new characters and customize so much in the game. With little effort, and with help of the readme's, I was able to import all the characters I wished for and add pictures to already existing ones.
    I can imagine people sharing their characters/pictures with each other, expanding their collection of rule34 whores.
    This is the only thing it has going for it at the moment though.

The reason I am giving 3 stars is the UI. When the UI is improved I'd happily upgrade my review to a 4 or even 5 star review.

A lot of information is hidden behind multiple unnecessary layers of UI and even more is not even given to you.
    Wanna know how much you earned yesterday? Nope.
    Wanna easily see who is assigned and where? Nope.
    Wanna know how much money you spend on girls? Nope.
    Wanna see how much health your girl has? Nope.
    Wanna know what a girl is good at before placing her at a location? Nope.
    It took me too long to figure out how to assign a girl to a room and after that I still had issues to see which rooms/houses were full.

TL;DR
    The customizability of the game makes it have a lot of potential. However, the UI needs a total revamp. It needs to prioritize what is important and needs to tell the player what is going on. It needs to make it easier for the player to manage the brothel.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

fmanaway

I'd say it's worth a try. The game is still pretty rough around the edges, especially in terms of UI and understanding how different traits interact. The reason I give 4 stars is because of it's possbility to grow. I think for a rough draft of a game, it has a good foundation. The art selection is great too, and since this game has a guide for adding characters, I think it'll only get better.

All in All it's not a bad early game, and I think if it can fix a few of the UI issues and add more characters I think this game could be a sleeper hit.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 573745

The game is a complete mess. Everything is broken. The building feature tells you that you have 2 bedrooms that you can use, and you do, that is until you try and buy an "extra room". Because it isn't an extra room apparently, it overwrites a bedroom slot into a room that is completely useless. For example, you take a 2 bedroom room and convert one into a bar to get more customers in that building, well, now you have 14 customers there and only 1 workable room. Its garbage. Then there is the mission system, all of these systems have worked in flash games by the way, you can get really lucky and just need to shell out a completely reasonable amount of money for the next building, or just defeat a rouge whore, or you can be required to somehow come up with 10 times the next building cost in money in 30 days. Why?! Just bought a building for 14,000$ 2 bedrooms... well... 1 bedroom, and then my next goal is 68,900$ by the end of the next 30 days. Meanwhile, I cant get enough customers to my 3 bedroom lofts and I have too many customers coming to my 1 bedroom lofts. There is also no way to increase libido outside of getting lucky with customer interactions, which doesn't even take into account the fact that there is 3 limiting stats that determine how many customers an individual can see in a day. Spoilers, it doesn't take the average, it goes off the lowest one. so you can have a lady with 100 charisma, 125 constitution and 40 libido and they will still only see 2 a night. This game is completely unreal, there have been a plethora of predecessors that the creator must have played. Why would you make a worse version of a pre-existing game? Its not even more ambitious, its a clone, but utterly unplayable. It gets 1 extra star though because they actually did a pretty decent job with the art selection, and we desperately need more games that take the art seriously. But yeah, bad game, go play something else. There are plenty of other games like this that don't waste your time. I can't name them due to the policies of this website, but there are so many including a few of my favorite games as well as the progenitor game of this type led me into this hobby in the 1st place.