Unity Abandoned Rule 34 Brothel Remake [v1.3e] [R34]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
1614923012646.png

Overview:
Unity Rule34 Brothel is a brothel management game. Players are able to create their very own characters, perks, buildings, missions, and scenarios and add them to the game

Thread Updated: 2021-03-09
Release Date: 2021-03-08
Developer: R34 -
Censored: No
Version: v1.3e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Update Only: MEGA - -

1614923034269.png 1614923078201.png 1614923095599.png 1614923117260.png 1614923137728.png 1614923163392.png 1614923175430.png 1614923191725.png 1614923206241.png 1614923222831.png 1614923239382.png

Last edited:

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
A Brothel management game that you can add your own characters to is a really good idea! I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen it on this site before.

I'll definitely keep an eye on this game and see what characters have been added by the author or even the community.

Reactions: _FUZE_

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
very nice. however the girls wont attack the competitor as u cant assign a target. also cant seem to figure out how to save.

Reactions: dan9000
D

Deleted member 51206

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
My question to the dev is simple you realize what you are making here is whore master right? xD They already did the add your own character and more I just hope you take some bits from whoremaster and add them into this as I always thought a combine of the two would be great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

uR34Bro-Dev

Mar 5, 2021
Hey, I'm the dev for this game, just noticed it was posted here. I lurk around here a bit. Figured it was better not to post as it looked like alot of these games with unoriginal assets get some hate here.

Glad people like it though. I'll check the comments periodically if you guys have ideas you want to see eventually. I started this project when I was unemployed, pretty busy now though.

I've played WhoreMaster lol. There was too much going on though I thought, and events were difficult to write. Plus, making games is fun.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So a suggestion if I may could you maybe add something where it tells us what that girl did to service the person like

Raven Serviced 2 out of 2 customers
She gave one hand job to a client
She fucked one client

Raven earns $250

Something like that so we can try and see what the clients are buying with certain girls to help level them up accordingly.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
without knowing how to attack this game is unplayable, it gets to a point where you are getting attacked by 2 or 3 competitors and you just lose all your money

uR34Bro-Dev

Mar 5, 2021
So a suggestion if I may could you maybe add something where it tells us what that girl did to service the person like

Raven Serviced 2 out of 2 customers
She gave one hand job to a client
She fucked one client

Raven earns $250

Something like that so we can try and see what the clients are buying with certain girls to help level them up accordingly.
Yeah, I'll add that to my list. Right now, it pays most attention to the average of all the sex stats. I can throw in some flavor text, maybe change the weights of the stats.

without knowing how to attack this game is unplayable, it gets to a point where you are getting attacked by 2 or 3 competitors and you just lose all your money
Hey, you can attack competitors using the dropdown on the character's building selection screen. Set your building to Attack, and the dropdown is populated with competitor names. There is an issue with the dropdown or its options not appearing if screen resolution is too low. What's your screen resolution?

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
plz plz change the background to something less bright.
and maybe try to get the control buttons closer to each other.
with games where a lot of menue clicking is needed its good to have buttons close but not accidently clickable.
But i am happy to see that u decided to give it a go and programm it

Reactions: Yamemai

uR34Bro-Dev

Mar 5, 2021

Or, if you don't like competitors, copy this text into the game.json file :

{
"INTERFACE" : {
"use" : "Default",
"interfaceImagesHaveText" : false,
"letUnityChangeColors" : true,
"preventStretching" : false
},
"COMPETITORS" : {
"moneyMilestoneSpawnEnabled" : false,
"missionFailureSpawnEnabled" : false,
"competitorSpawnRate" : 999999999,
"poachChance" : 60,
"attackPlayerChance" : 0,
"attackCompetitorChance" : 10,
"restChance" : 30,
"perLevelOnSaleSpawnChance" : 0
}
}

uR34Bro-Dev

Mar 5, 2021
plz plz change the background to something less bright.
and maybe try to get the control buttons closer to each other.
with games where a lot of menue clicking is needed its good to have buttons close but not accidently clickable.
But i am happy to see that u decided to give it a go and programm it
The background is configurable. It's hard to make everyone happy, so you can change Background.png to something you prefer in the Resources folder. Maybe a darker gray? Background2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Deynan

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
Awesome stuff, about to try it. I loved the original. I may be jumping the gun but is there a keypress skip like the old one? Most unity games don't have it but Something Unlimited is hold shift+space to speed up dialog.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Yeah, I'll add that to my list. Right now, it pays most attention to the average of all the sex stats. I can throw in some flavor text, maybe change the weights of the stats.

Hey, you can attack competitors using the dropdown on the character's building selection screen. Set your building to Attack, and the dropdown is populated with competitor names. There is an issue with the dropdown or its options not appearing if screen resolution is too low. What's your screen resolution?
na i was just stupid, didnt notice you could select the target at the bottom

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes