Unity Abandoned Rule 34 Brothel Remake [v1.3e] [R34]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

uR34Bro-Dev

Mar 5, 2021
So I've been toying around with adding characters and it's all fine and simple to learn, however, is there a way for me to get rid of the original characters? I had some ideas of creating thematic versions of the game, with specific sets of characters, but if I try to delete the original character folders, I can't start a new game. (Even if I already have a custom character created) So is this possible at all, or are we forced to have the original roster?

Edit: I figured it out, by random deleting! I had to get rid of the events, since they were tied to specific characters that I had already deleted. Now I can create a roster from scratch no problem, hope this solves the problem for those in a similar situation.
Thanks for mentioning that. I hadn't considered what might happen if characters were removed in a couple places.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
thank you
You're welcome. Though, I gotta agree with some comments here that it should attempt to auto-select to any available target, rather that default to resting. Plus, that drop menu blends so much with the rest of the interface. It needs a change, be it to label it, a recolor, any telltale sign that it is there, because it took me several minutes to notice it at all. Or, just have attack be its own section. Say, the attack button being relocated to where the menu is, or just a separate instance altogether. Not that there is some intricate combat system involved.0, or if we are ever getting one planned. It's super basic right now, but it works for what it is, and i am satisfied.

But yeah! The UI needs several more tweaks. Especially a more general save/load/quit prompt somewhere.

solarisFlare

Mar 28, 2018
so i went to the offical area you have linked downloaded from there and i still cant play the game even downloaded the patch
i click new game -> name save file-> press enter and nothing happens. did i miss something?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
so i went to the offical area you have linked downloaded from there and i still cant play the game even downloaded the patch
i click new game -> name save file-> press enter and nothing happens. did i miss something?
What did you name it?
Also did you download the full game or just the patch?

Ok, Ive had the same issue now, the game doesnt seem to like custom events.

Last edited:

Kuurdean

Aug 11, 2018
Hello there, I want to do a thing and I would like to know if it's possible in this game:

Is it possible to exclude events if one of them had already happened previously? I mean, we suppose we have 2 events, A and B, with the same characters at the same building. Both of them has their respectives probabilities, so there's a probability that both events happen at the same day. The thing I want to try is, for example, making A happen but not B, or viceversa. How can I do that?

Simsam15

Nov 5, 2017
So since no-one else mentioned anything I assume it's my computer, but since I haven't had issues with anything else I'll mention it anyway. After playing through all the content I could find I closed the game and my computer lagged out a bit and the game was still open in task manager, upon using end task my entire computer locked up and I had to hard reset. On rebooting my radeon software said something crashed so seems like it doesn't get along with my graphics card or something? But odd since it was only on closing that it went weird.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
i downloaded both the game and the patch and it still wont run
Try downloading Just the full game.

So since no-one else mentioned anything I assume it's my computer, but since I haven't had issues with anything else I'll mention it anyway. After playing through all the content I could find I closed the game and my computer lagged out a bit and the game was still open in task manager, upon using end task my entire computer locked up and I had to hard reset. On rebooting my radeon software said something crashed so seems like it doesn't get along with my graphics card or something? But odd since it was only on closing that it went weird.
That is very odd, does it do this for other Unity games?

Vivian Brodock

Jun 18, 2018
I can confirm that the game will not launch a new game or load an old save if you have a custom event. Which is sad since I spent about 3 hours making a scenario around using spawn character events.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
I can confirm that the game will not launch a new game or load an old save if you have a custom event. Which is sad since I spent about 3 hours making a scenario around using spawn character events.
If you have a Senario that uses events, those events need to be in the Senario folder. Also make sure all the characters involved the the event have the proper names, thats what caused the bug on my end.

Vivian Brodock

Jun 18, 2018
If you have a Senario that uses events, those events need to be in the Senario folder. Also make sure all the characters involved the the event have the proper names, thats what caused the bug on my end.
yeah I found what was wrong, I was missing a comma in every single event I made. oops

Last edited:

TheVoidDeath

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for mentioning that. I hadn't considered what might happen if characters were removed in a couple places.
Can you reach out via convo?
I'm a fellow dev and am in the process building a "helper" for newbie girl/stiuation/whatever creators for the game

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
If there isn't a thread where we can upload our own Character packs then i'll just drop mine here:
I double checked my chracter creation, found no mistake, still game crashes whenever I implement the character . Perkd and qualities don't bring the game down - actually it doesn't start proberly, crashes while opening the main screen, adding the character does. Any hint?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I double checked my chracter creation, found no mistake, still game crashes whenever I implement the character . Perkd and qualities don't bring the game down - actually it doesn't start proberly, crashes while opening the main screen, adding the character does. Any hint?
Upload (only) your edited and created files (with folder structure) here, just to see what you did. If that's OK with you?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes