Unity Abandoned Rule 34 Brothel Remake [v1.3e] [R34]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Thanks a lot for the offer, here you are!
From what I understand, the object names inside the JSON files are case sensitive. If something gets called, it will want it to have something capitalized (or otherwise) in both sides. For instance, you had the quality names in all caps inside the files ("MODEL" and "SHOW OFF", which you probably thought the "MILF" example in the help files meant that it had to be ALL CAPS, when "MILF" was so because it was an acronym), while in the Rachel file, both were written as "Model" and "Show off". Other than that, you edited Sex Drive, which affects other characters who make use of that. I have not yet tested that file, as I decided to keep the original default one. In any case, I edited the quality "name" fields aligned with each other based on case sensitive, and I believe it worked! Except, the "Show Off" quality was not showing its perks, so I did another look at, and "Sex Drive" was written as "Sex drive". Got that fixed as well, and done. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
If there isn't a thread where we can upload our own Character packs then i'll just drop mine here:
Tried out your pack, and it seems like really good work! There is one thing I noticed that was a little odd:
If a lesbian effect triggers usually it should give an additional 5 health if both girls are resting right?
However that doesn't seem to work in my case. I bought Blaze from the auction after defeating her. Thus her health was at 0. After a few days, several events triggered, which should have increased her health, but for some reason, didn't. For Example it says Blaze and Cream heal 5 health each. Blaze's health is 65. However if you look at her in the Girl menu, it's just 60.

No idea what went wrong, but it doesn't really matter. After all I have enough money that I can just wait for her to heal normally. Thought I'd mention it in case anyone else noticed it.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I can't figure out what's needed to level a girl up. My girl has 10 reputation, doesn't gain more, and still the "level up" page is empty.

It would be better if all the girls were listed here, with the ones who can level up marked in some way, and those who can't with a reason in a mouseover.

EDIT: Ok, it's written in the instructions. Reputation of 20 is needed to level up, and the max reputation is determined by the most expensive property you have. Still, a hint to that inside the game and a note that the first 10 reputation doesn't count towards level would reduce the number of "WTF?" moments in the game. And this game has plenty, the UI is not the most user-friendly among brothel games.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
From what I understand, the object names inside the JSON files are case sensitive. If something gets called, it will want it to have something capitalized (or otherwise) in both sides. For instance, you had the quality names in all caps inside the files ("MODEL" and "SHOW OFF", which you probably thought the "MILF" example in the help files meant that it had to be ALL CAPS, when "MILF" was so because it was an acronym), while in the Rachel file, both were written as "Model" and "Show off". Other than that, you edited Sex Drive, which affects other characters who make use of that. I have not yet tested that file, as I decided to keep the original default one. In any case, I edited the quality "name" fields aligned with each other based on case sensitive, and I believe it worked! Except, the "Show Off" quality was not showing its perks, so I did another look at, and "Sex Drive" was written as "Sex drive". Got that fixed as well, and done. Sorry for the delay.
Thanks a lot for the effort! That was very kind of you! I could have searched for my mistake for ages without finding it! That's really great!

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Another WTF moment in the game: the average apartment has 2 bedrooms and one adaptable room. Why can't I assign a third girl to this building after turning the room into a glory hole?

Reactions: joeymcjoeysalot

Vivian Brodock

Jun 18, 2018
Another WTF moment in the game: the average apartment has 2 bedrooms and one adaptable room. Why can't I assign a third girl to this building after turning the room into a glory hole?
you have to assign the girl to the gloryhole in the same way you assign a girl to attack

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
you have to assign the girl to the gloryhole in the same way you assign a girl to attack
I know. But, she still uses a bedroom, too. I expect three girls to be able to work in the apartment. If I have two bedrooms and a gloryhole, two girls should be able to work in the bedrooms and one in the gloryhole. I can only assign two.

Or, making a gloryhole should not use up the adaptable room, rather convert a bedroom. This way I would still be able to build the third bedroom and get what I expected.

TheVoidDeath

Jul 28, 2017
A tool to help out all of the users that want to make their own packs/whatever else

This is a v0.1 still working on events but the priority will be fixing bugs that you guys submit

Reactions: ray3dave

Orurando

Aug 14, 2017
I am unable to play the scenario mode. I click on it, and select the default scenario, and nothing happen, I click the new game after that and does not allow me to create a new game. Am I doing something wrong? or I am missing something?

Reactions: joeymcjoeysalot

uR34Bro-Dev

Mar 5, 2021
Got a small update. Pinged OP to update first post. I recommend downloading the patch if you've made changes to any files, or added/removed. If you changed game.json, both downloads change it. You might want to save a backup if you disabled competitors or something to reapply your changes.

v1.3e
- Updated the dropdown to default to a competitor when Attack is selected, or Bedroom if anything else is selected.
- Added new Interface config options : useMonochromeText, textColor, highlightColor. More details in README.txt.
- useMonochromeText makes all text the same color.
- textColor picks what color to use when useMonochromeText is true.
- highlightColor picks what color to use when hovering over names on the Girls, Buy, and Competitors pages.

Full Game :

Patch-Only (no characters, overwrite existing files) :

Reactions: fmanaway and Konpon

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Whom
Got a small update. Pinged OP to update first post. I recommend downloading the patch if you've made changes to any files, or added/removed. If you changed game.json, both downloads change it. You might want to save a backup if you disabled competitors or something to reapply your changes.

v1.3e
- Updated the dropdown to default to a competitor when Attack is selected, or Bedroom if anything else is selected.
- Added new Interface config options : useMonochromeText, textColor, highlightColor. More details in README.txt.
- useMonochromeText makes all text the same color.
- textColor picks what color to use when useMonochromeText is true.
- highlightColor picks what color to use when hovering over names on the Girls, Buy, and Competitors pages.

Full Game : Mega

Patch-Only (no characters, overwrite existing files) : Mega
Any chance we might get a way to save/load/back to title screen, without having to exit and relaunch the game every time? Also, can we add/remove/change clothing and equipment (with custom image types, like with the buildings) later on?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Patch-Only (no characters, overwrite existing files) : Mega
You should remove from the patch all files which are not changed by it. By removing files from the 1.3e-patch which are unchanged from 1.3d-full, I was able to reduce the unpacked patch size from 56M to 4.9M.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
uR34Bro-Dev , a bug report for you with 1.3e (game started with 1.3d). I had a competitor, Amy Wong, who persisted as a competitor even after I got her health down to zero, and for two subsequent days. She was still attacking me, and my girls attacking her got the message about her already being subdued.
After I quit the game and reloaded it, she suddenly appeared on the market, available to buy.
Could be that her health got down to exactly a border value (zero? negative one?), so that she was considered subdued by some parts of the code and active by some other parts.

karasuBR

Oct 11, 2020
i really love custom game, i love since i found strive for power, and that´s is the most customizable game who i founded, but the gameplay is just pointless, is click in "next day" almost all time.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
If i can make a few requests for next version:
Could you provide an example of a "Defeat compettior" mission that so far only appears in a non-senario game.
Could you make a trigger so that a new girl can spawn in as a competior immidiatly. (My intention is to make a girl that can only be obtained after defeating her, either via market or by mission reward)

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I have another suggestion: Allow Buildings to load their own background images. They can show up when you are on that character's screen rather than during the daily results sequence, but with a toggle, that could be allowed, too. Would also help with those that like to do custom work that could align with the background's art, rather than just download whatever from the internet and plop it in. I mean, both options are valid, depends on user experience. But more simple options open up many ways to enjoy things.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes