Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Another one....
....still gonna waste my time on it....

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
This seem pretty good, and it's modable i see... nice!

I'll definitly play it, and might try to convert my BK packs for this one.

Reactions: Shealt

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Hm, looks fun, I'll definitely give it a shot and try it out, mainly cause it has some of my favorite girls like Misty and Kim Possible!

Reamoore

Dec 28, 2019
Great job so far really enjoying it, glad someone brought up about not being able to target to fight.
Looking forward to updates, love the customization that possible.(y)(y)

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
I've seen a couple posts about an attack bug, but I haven't noticed any. Although I will say that the assigning Rest,Work and Attack menu is a bit confusing, and can be really time consuming to change.

Also do extra rooms not increase the number of people who can work there? I tried adding a spa to the Normal Apartment. With 2 bedroom and 1 spa, i thought that would mean 3 people could work there. However it seems that only 2 people can be assigned, and both can work either the bedrooms or the spa. Not sure if intentional, but thought I'd mention it.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Nice game - i failed totally in adding additional characters - it made the game crash - maybe I just did not get the instructions. Being able to add content is great, unless you aren't too dumb to do so.

Reactions: burntbeard

Ngy7777

Jun 9, 2020
Since you can apparently add packs and girls to the game, wouldn't it be wise to open up a new thread dedicated to girl packs and link it at the front page? Basically like they did with venus's club, so that people can easily share their packs and don't have to look through all the pages here.

Reactions: ray3dave and Konpon

sassyskeletor

May 24, 2019
So I've been toying around with adding characters and it's all fine and simple to learn, however, is there a way for me to get rid of the original characters? I had some ideas of creating thematic versions of the game, with specific sets of characters, but if I try to delete the original character folders, I can't start a new game. (Even if I already have a custom character created) So is this possible at all, or are we forced to have the original roster?

Edit: I figured it out, by random deleting! I had to get rid of the events, since they were tied to specific characters that I had already deleted. Now I can create a roster from scratch no problem, hope this solves the problem for those in a similar situation.

Last edited:

Vivian Brodock

Jun 18, 2018
for those trying it out, the game is obtuse about it, but after selecting attack you have to go below where you train girls and click on the white bar to select a competitor. To the designer you could fix a lot of confusion if the game didn't default to an empty option and moved to the first available enemy when you put the girl on attack, also things that are related to each other should be near each other.

Also, I encountered a bug involving scenarios, seemed like I couldn't load any saves if one of them was a scenario, and trying to start the scenario over would open it on the day I left it but with 0 cash and the girls would have no experience. also the scenario marked itself as complete if I even opened it. After deleting the save it fixed the problem. but I'd like to design a custom scenario and doubt i can do that until this bug gets fixed.

Otherwise fun time, and thankfully I get to take out that which I don't like as far as art goes unlike versions from the past. ironic this gets posted within a couple days from the HSB remake though. since this holds all the appeal of the original HSB without all the hastle the new one is creating for itself. Hopefully any excess money this earns you on patreon will go into commissioning art for the game so that you don't get constant "stolen art" backlash

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes