Unity Abandoned Rule 34 Brothel Remake [v1.3e] [R34]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HopperPeril

May 23, 2022
Yes, I'm sure. It was probably some kind of totally unofficial pack and whoever made it didn't post it here

EDIT: found it, but I can't post links yet

Last edited:

Sifaly

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the Mass Effect pack? I can't find it anymore.
It's easy enough to make one yourself. There's even a guide for every customizable aspect of the game in each folder.
You can even copy and paste the json-file from another girl and rename it. Open the file with windows' Editor and replace the name there too.
All you need then is a picture named profile and a picture named sex to have a hireable employee.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
It's been a year since I last worked on a mod for this game, so I thought I'd update my old stuff and finish off some stuff I never got round to.

This pack contains all my old packs, and some new stuff, but is smaller than any one of the old packs. Turns out compression is really important.
I may add some more stuff in the future, since it's really easy to backport from That Brothel Game, which is what I mod for nowadays.
Merry Bloomin Christmas.

Marcheck

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone have the SWF for the original R34 Brothel someplace? The game that this was supposed to remake. I haven't been able to find it anywhere. :(

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Does anyone have the SWF for the original R34 Brothel someplace? The game that this was supposed to remake. I haven't been able to find it anywhere. :(
I thought it was on BlueMaxima's Flashpoint, but apparently not.

Here is the original R34 Brothel:

And here is the original Hentai Sim Brothel, that started the entire genre, as far as I know:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Marcheck

Marcheck

Jul 16, 2017
I thought it was on BlueMaxima's Flashpoint, but apparently not.

Here is the original R34 Brothel:

And here is the original Hentai Sim Brothel, that started the entire genre, as far as I know:
Absolute legend. Thanks!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes