Unity Abandoned Rule 34 Brothel Remake [v1.3e] [R34]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I think my biggest aversion is that there is a hard limit to perks. It's a novel approach, sure, but being able to train into new perks, and having unique reasons for different characters was a big appeal of the original.

Reactions: BassetGuardian87

Sifaly

Jan 15, 2019
I am putting some girl packs since the last 3 days.
Seriously, this one got me.

I'm also working on a practice scenario with almost no competition to get the flow of the game.

Buuuut as any real modder i managed to already crash the whole game like a hundred times by now and it most likely happens whenever i try to specify winning conditions.

Which i find pretty hard as i only specified "make 1 million cash"

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
I am putting some girl packs since the last 3 days.
Seriously, this one got me.

I'm also working on a practice scenario with almost no competition to get the flow of the game.

Buuuut as any real modder i managed to already crash the whole game like a hundred times by now and it most likely happens whenever i try to specify winning conditions.

Which i find pretty hard as i only specified "make 1 million cash"
Post your code, let us take a look at it?

Sifaly

Jan 15, 2019
This is the working version, but it has no winning conditions. (don't judge that name yet, it's kind of a working title)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted to make it work somehow in order to make sure i got the hang on buildings and missions.
Mentioned characters and buildings are working and included in the files.
I can play all missions through the above version with no troubles, only needs some more balancing.
I even already made a girl able to transform aside from Kirlia. Everything fine.

And this is how it looks like, when i try to add winning conditions as in the "how-to"-files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Princess Jasmine is the Reward for Mission 9.
But when i try to play the scenario like that, either the whole game crashes right from title screen or at the first intro picture.

EDIT: Yes, i added some more conditions in the meantime, but nothing worked out yet.
EDIT2: Just in case- its always a ctd.

Reactions: MusicLord97

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
If Jasmine is the reward for mission 9, isn't it redundent to have both the "haveCharacters" and "wonMissions" requirements, since their both essentally the same thing?

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017

Updates to all my major packs. Merry Bloomin Christmas.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. I installed 1.3e over 1.3d, added some packs from here, and now I can't start a new game. Well, I can click new game, type a name, but enter to start does not work. Planet Sexpress scenario seems to work though. Odd. Very odd.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Hmm. I installed 1.3e over 1.3d, added some packs from here, and now I can't start a new game. Well, I can click new game, type a name, but enter to start does not work. Planet Sexpress scenario seems to work though. Odd. Very odd.
Its must be sonic pack. Events folder breaks the game. Scenarios just don't work. Everything else works for me.

Last edited:

MusicLord97

Feb 2, 2019
i downloaded some new characters and other things in this game and now i cant play it idk why pls try to fix this

shccer

Sep 4, 2017
i followed the instructions to create and add a character pack (and the qualities and perks used in their json file) trying to test it out. the game crashed. what am i doing wrong?

shccer

Sep 4, 2017
the site tells me the character folder is to big to upload in a comment. so i guthered the json files

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Code:
{
    "name" : "Mother Nature",
    "perks" : [
        "Big Tits",
        "Experienced",
        "Nature Aesthetic","
    ]
}
There's a ," at the end that shouldn't be there.

Sifaly

Jan 15, 2019
If Jasmine is the reward for mission 9, isn't it redundent to have both the "haveCharacters" and "wonMissions" requirements, since their both essentally the same thing?
It was.

Kind of an out of the box question is what comes next.
Can one ANYHOW change the stamina drain of a room?
I am not that big in any programming language, but i try to make do.
TBH i am working on a... lets say modded version... because the option to add your own tags blew my mind.
But to make it look really good and counter some balancing problems, i want to make a work rythm of one day rest for one day of work.
Not in any room but in special rooms.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes