Unity Abandoned Rule 34 Brothel Remake [v1.3e] [R34]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

joeymcjoeysalot

Apr 12, 2020
Anyone having problems creating events? Everytime I attempt to create one I cannot load a save or create a new game. jpeg and json file are Bulma and Chichi Nurse. I've also tried omitting fields that weren't pertinent to the event, but I got the same behavior.
Example:
{
"text" : "Chichi asks Bulma for a special favor to help Goku regain his stamina on their day off",
characters : ["Bulma", "Chichi"],
locations : ["Rest"],
minRelation : 20,
stats : [
{
stat : "BLOWJOB",
min : 10,
max : 100
},
{
stat : "LIBIDO",
min : 10,
max : 100
}
],
chance : ,
effect : "RESTORE_HEALTH",
spawnCharacter : ,
competitor : ,
amount : 10
}

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
The reason its not working is because the variables dont have quotes and the indentation is off. Try this:

Code:
{
"text" : "Chichi asks Bulma for a special favor to help Goku regain his stamina on their day off",
    "characters" : ["Bulma", "Chichi"],
    "chance" : 100,
    "locations" : ["Rest"],
    "minRelation" : 20,
    "stats" : [
        {
            "stat" : "BLOWJOB",
            "min" : 10,
        },
        {
            "stat" : "LIBIDO",
            "min" : 10,
        }
    ],
    "effect" : "RESTORE_HEALTH",
    "amount" : 10
}

Last edited:
Reactions: joeymcjoeysalot

joeymcjoeysalot

Apr 12, 2020
The reason its not working is because the variables dont have quotes and the indentation is off. Try this:
Thanks so much for your help. I use excel to open text files by default, and I didn't realize it was removing the "s in the instructions by doing so.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
Come on guys I cant be the only one still working on this thing, if you have custom characters share them.

What I have learned making this pack:
1) Gifs are cancer that DRASTICLY increse load times
2) If youve added a lot of custom girls, you can't click and drag on the scrollbar when buying girls, it just clicks on one of the highlighted girls.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Come on guys I cant be the only one still working on this thing, if you have custom characters share them.
You're right. I guess I could do a few packs if it's made from a lot of third party images. But I'd recommend making text files with the names of the artists being covered in each pack, when possible. Others would like to know where your shared discoveries come from, despite the existence of reverse image searching and such.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017

This pack needs to be installed on top of the base game, it won't work without it.

Also, in future, if I make a pack featuring a vanilla girl, would you all prefer it if I kept it compatible with the base game, or remake the girl from scratch?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020

This pack needs to be installed on top of the base game, it won't work without it.

Also, in future, if I make a pack featuring a vanilla girl, would you all prefer it if I kept it compatible with the base game, or remake the girl from scratch?
"Vanilla girl", as in an expansion or redo of the base batch? I would not mind a remix on their base roles, if the latter.

But darn, uR34Bro-Dev needs to come in and try to add something to expand on the game. Like, based on the original flash version, there were compound skill options, with a few that gave two passive gains in two stats in return of a decay of another stat, among other combinations. This game also has the concept of a hostile competition, but it is very roughly implemented, which it really needs work to make extra compelling (like a tank skill that draws aggro to themselves, or similar, which can be combined with the skill that grants a chance for them to instead pay for service, love over war). The game could also use a rule that one could toggle or tweak in the master files to add a limit on days (and perhaps conditions to extend or reduce days), so that it doesn't necessarily have to run forever. We can always add events based on some scores and outcomes, like we can do for character relationship events and similar. You know, custom endings.

Last edited:

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017
I ment if I where to do a pack based on Nintendo girls, for example, should I keep using the base game images or find a completly new set?

In terms of thing I want to see in a new patch, I'd like an example of how to set out a "defeat competitor" quest, for use in senarios.
I'd also like to see a trigger to have a girl spawn in as a competitor, so that you can only buy them after defeating them.
Also if you have more than 33 girls on screen at once, you can't click and drag the scrollbar. You can only use the mousewheel, which is finicky.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I ment if I where to do a pack based on Nintendo girls, for example, should I keep using the base game images or find a completly new set?

In terms of thing I want to see in a new patch, I'd like an example of how to set out a "defeat competitor" quest, for use in scenarios.
I'd also like to see a trigger to have a girl spawn in as a competitor, so that you can only buy them after defeating them.
Also if you have more than 33 girls on screen at once, you can't click and drag the scrollbar. You can only use the mousewheel, which is finicky.
Well, even if you went for new sets, it would still allow for users to keep using the default, if they were to just rename the stock ones. By the way, don't be afraid to add more locations with their own special tags. In case you wanna add more images sensitive to certain locales. For myself, I added a park area, and gave it a "park" tag, so I have some images that only show in those places. Just a tip if you wanna update your other packs for similar things. Heck, if you wanna also change anything, wanna edit the other stock locations by giving them some more tags? The special tags seem to only stop with the street and beach areas, by default.

As for more ideas, I'd say there aren't enough keyboard binds to make use of the interface without a mouse. Also, if there was a way to add items to the shop, and access to each item was only for certain character it would allow for many variable things. We could use that as an alternative for changing characters like the skill effect condition that Kirlia has for "Evolving". In the case of the Nintendo Girls idea you got, the power-ups as items with certain setups.

Crimson6

Aug 9, 2017

^ This pack requires certain characters from vanilla, and from my previous packs.

^ This pack works fine independently.

Last edited:

kyoyacloud

Jul 13, 2018
This game is unplayable. It says I earned 53 bucks even though it's only a few. I'm accumulating debt instead of earning money. Impossible to grind in this game, and as soon as you see your balance in the positives, you get raided.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
This game is unplayable. It says I earned 53 bucks even though it's only a few. I'm accumulating debt instead of earning money. Impossible to grind in this game, and as soon as you see your balance in the positives, you get raided.
It could be because the game also pays the girls their salary, (ie you lose a bit of money to pay them) so it could be that you have too many girls working at a time. If they aren't skilled enough, then you might be in trouble.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised you went negative in cash. I thought this game was pretty easy in terms of how much management you actually need to do. If your struggling with rivals, you can change when and if they show up.

Go to [R34Brothel] > [Resources] and find the game.json file.
Under the COMPETITORS section you can change how often rivals spawn, the chances they'll attack, and if they spawn when certain conditions are met. There's more info in READ ME.txt file, which is also in Resources. Personally, I hated having 3 rivals at the start of a new game, so I set their spawn time from 50 days to 60 days, makes it just a bit easier during the early stages of a new game.

kyoyacloud

Jul 13, 2018
It could be because the game also pays the girls their salary, (ie you lose a bit of money to pay them) so it could be that you have too many girls working at a time. If they aren't skilled enough, then you might be in trouble.

Honestly, I'm a bit surprised you went negative in cash. I thought this game was pretty easy in terms of how much management you actually need to do. If your struggling with rivals, you can change when and if they show up.

Go to [R34Brothel] > [Resources] and find the game.json file.
Under the COMPETITORS section you can change how often rivals spawn, the chances they'll attack, and if they spawn when certain conditions are met. There's more info in READ ME.txt file, which is also in Resources. Personally, I hated having 3 rivals at the start of a new game, so I set their spawn time from 50 days to 60 days, makes it just a bit easier during the early stages of a new game.

I tried editing the .json file to make it as noob-friendly as possible and the application refused to launch afterwards, so I just deleted it and moved on to the next brothel and trainer game. Even when I did keep my expenses to a minimum, I experienced those aforementioned bugs. I'm not going to play the game again unless it's fixed.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I'm trying to make buildings start with rooms other than a bedroom has anyone figured that out yet?
No way to do that. And there is practically zero news of the dev being alive atm. But I am sure they would add that as suggested.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes