Others Rule 34 Encyclopedia [v1.2.4] [Parody Entertainment LLC]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Not horrible. I don't mind this at all, kinda reminds me of my work over on Ao3. I will look forward to see where this goes from here, hope to see some more lovely ladies.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I mean, fair complaint, at first I just wanted to see if it was even a plausible idea. Eventually we'll probably do stories and other content that would be a more "complete" experience, rather than just a fap center which is basically what it is now.
Dude come the fuck on Life In Woodchester have great potential but this ? sry but that's pure garbage ! who came up with that idea ?
pls work on LIW exclusively and finally get your shit together how often did you promise something but didn't deliver nearly anything of what you announced ? yes, always.
This here is a wasteman project focus on the main game, LIW is already 4 years in the building and the content that is found there not justifying the long period it took at all.

copperwasp

Oct 6, 2021
No options/settings? AI art is hit or miss but certainly good enough in most cases for my purposes. But I can't seem to fullscreen this game or adjust the sound settings. Alt+enter did not work.

Eric102

Mar 23, 2019
I admit I laughed at the randomness of forcing the boy from "Rise of the Guardians" onto Elsa and Emily (Tracer) and Mistle (Ciri) becoming men lol

And speaking of which, why doesn't there also have a lesbian category?

Wanderinger

Oct 15, 2018
I'm not gonna lie, the comments convinced me that this isn't something I would enjoy but after giving it a try it's actually pretty nice. It's definitely more of a gallery viewer than a game but I still liked it.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes