Ren'Py - RuleUniverse [v0.24] [DrVision]

1. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 0.24

The game is just a horrible mess!
    It's basically a collection of DB-themed scenes placed around a story that feels like written by a three years old.
    It might be possible that the oversimplified language was caused by a rather bad translation, but I doubt it.
    The choices range between none (= only one choice available) or more (mostly different sex positions; order doesn't matter).
    Graphics are below average and the sound of the game is almost non-existent.

The game's content should be all about a VN at best; yet, the dev chose to change gameplay after the intro- into free roam. This decision does not make ANY sense to me. Another dev that is most likely trying to forcefully stretch the sparse content.

Although the game is still in an early stage of development, I doubt it will become better story telling-wise. It's the script, that is bad, not only the execution.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DeathyDeathDeath

this is for version 0.15:

the game reminds me alot of another game that is called: Divine Adventure.
    seems like the author for RuleUniverse is just using Divine adventure as the inspiration for the game, hence why there are a lot of similarities between the two games.

true that it is bare bones at the moment. but the game is still pretty enjoyable, not to mention that the artwork is pretty good, the story of the game is interesting although kind of rushed i guess. but i do want to see what will happen next and who will be the next girl that the hero gets to meet.

all in all definitely worth a try.