5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
This one is way shorter than the previous 2. A bit disappointing but there was a lot of by-the-way art in it so i dunno

KevorkianPHD

Dec 4, 2017
This would be awesome if it was animated instead of shaking screens of death....art is wonderful its a shame its not animated :(

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
it´s great Story and art, but how slow the game loads or whatever it takes so Long to do something is nervewrecking. and you can´t even fast Forward if you try another route or i´m too stupid to find it. -.-

could be amazing fun, but as it is just average.

Darksong426

Sep 5, 2017
it´s great Story and art, but how slow the game loads or whatever it takes so Long to do something is nervewrecking. and you can´t even fast Forward if you try another route or i´m too stupid to find it. -.-

could be amazing fun, but as it is just average.
Press the middle mouse button to open up the menu. can save/load and do message skip from there

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this is a fine example of why comics should stay in comic format
great artist such a waste

dividead

May 1, 2017
Great VN, the pace and the MC are a bit inconsistent throughout the episodes but the writing is still very nice, as much so as the art. I think it would have been a waste as a comic as the world is at least as interesting as the art and it's hard to cram it all in a comic. Also they are very different workloads, it's hard to say if it would have worked better or not but if the author is not interested in making a comic then it would definitely have been worse.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
its been 3 months since he last posted to patreon so forum rules dictate it be marked abandoned.

its worth noting his last post said the game was on hold and he paused charges but people have been charged again this month (maybe earlier?) so it seems clear he hasnt bothered to log into his patreon account in forever

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Man episode 5 was so short and stopped right in the middle of something. Anyone know why Rapscallion abandoned this and at such a strange place?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes