donovan_pitch

Jun 7, 2022
Is there anyone on here that is aware that Rune has a DeviantArt account? He’s charging people $7 a month to see extra content, so if anybody is willing to pay for that subscription and let us see his art, that’ll be great.

Reactions: Mo.Adel

LookingAround2019

Jul 31, 2019
found this awhile back and been wondering if this was part of an upcoming animation or was it scrapped?
saw a few videos on his subscribestar and shame kemono doesn't have any of his content from his alt account

Osbrook

Apr 21, 2021
found this awhile back and been wondering if this was part of an upcoming animation or was it scrapped?
saw a few videos on his subscribestar and shame kemono doesn't have any of his content from his alt account
I don't think it's new content. that's his old style of drawing.. even before rune fart time 1 appeared.

LookingAround2019

Jul 31, 2019
oh so this was some sort of example or teaser for rune fart time. well thank you, just thought there was another scat video that wasn't posted here yet. still looking forward to another one with elizabeth included aswell

LookingAround2019

Jul 31, 2019
I got to ask this as it's stuck in my head what is the difference between his patreon and subscribestar? from seeing past comments on this thread it sounds to me that the subscribestar is for his vanilla content while the patreon is for his explicit content like farts and scat. Is this right or am I missing something?

donovan_pitch

Jun 7, 2022
Can someone update Rune’s Kemono page please? And if possible, can you try to add his SubcribeStar to Kemono as well? I don’t know how to do it, nor am I a SubscribeStar member. So if there’s anyone that can do both, that’ll be much appreciated. Thanks!

LookingAround2019

Jul 31, 2019
they have a subscribestar account as well with a lot of other videos too. this patreon also has some recent posts but are not available on kemono

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes