NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
This is strange... why comments are deleted?
There was a bit of bickering about sharing the new video, so i guess the comments got deleted, though I feel it was a bit heavy-handed this time. I had a few of my comments deleted as well, since they replied to people in the argument.

Feb 12, 2020
There was a bit of bickering about sharing the new video, so i guess the comments got deleted, though I feel it was a bit heavy-handed this time. I had a few of my comments deleted as well, since they replied to people in the argument.
Oh, right, the guy with uruma profile say that is pointless share the preview of the tribe

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Plus they deleted the video link, now for some people that doesn't saw the vid including myself as well (cause i wanted to see it later) and i didn't had the chance. I'll not ask for the vid but the ones that have it update the kemono page.

Feb 12, 2020
Plus they deleted the video link, now for some people that doesn't saw the vid including myself as well (cause i wanted to see it later) and i didn't had the chance. I'll not ask for the vid but the ones that have it update the kemono page.
I watch the preview, and there a short scene of sex

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
LMFAO !!! I can't believe he spent months and months for this.. trash video. A 7 minutes video that could easily fit into 90 seconds, since he keeps repeating the same sequence a hundred times. Came back here to see if they were any news about any new content and if he finally decided to make something descent for once, just to find out that he still loves to milk his "loyal fans" lol.
Imagine earning thousands of dollars per months from people who can't wait to watch your work, just to spend months barely managing to release a shitty ass video.

Feb 12, 2020
LMFAO !!! I can't believe he spent months and months for this.. trash video. A 7 minutes video that could easily fit into 90 seconds, since he keeps repeating the same sequence a hundred times. Came back here to see if they were any news about any new content and if he finally decided to make something descent for once, just to find out that he still loves to milk his "loyal fans" lol.
Imagine earning thousands of dollars per months from people who can't wait to watch your work, just to spend months barely managing to release a shitty ass video.
I agree. Rune should focus on a single project, instead of doing other animations. And although it is already mentioned that the full version will arrive, many will surely stop supporting it

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I agree. Rune should focus on a single project, instead of doing other animations. And although it is already mentioned that the full version will arrive, many will surely stop supporting it
used to support him for a while a long time ago, and stopped after i saw that he was never delivering on his promises and deadlines, and the videos were not worth the looong wait AT ALL. his animations still suck, no improvements at all after all this years, no storyline, it's a whole mess all over the place etc etc.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes