Death To J

Jul 3, 2023
Anyway, to get back to the main topic, I've heard that a lot of people aren't at all happy with the little content rune_adventure publishes.

Jul 1, 2022
why do you keep hoping that someone will share rune videos when no one will sign up for fear of being ripped off?
Well, if many left for the reason that rune adventure scammed for not uploading recent content or others because they were videos with nothing exciting and a lot of loops

As I have seen it, this forum is dead because there is no content anymore, there are only publications, but of its future content, but there is no one who sends the videos from their subscribestar or patreon, because no one has a subscription, and there are not many people who speak

We just wait for a hero but I think he doesn't exist anymore

Reactions: Death To J
Jul 1, 2022
I still come to inform you that rune adventure uploaded new content on subscribestar yesterday so xd

So they have to wait for someone who can get the video or nothing, just nothing. cf.PNG

thurton

Jul 6, 2020
bro i already talked to john!! It's ok that the content takes time to come out.. but I guarantee it won't be stolen!! He is a nice guy!! if i were you i would search for the rune adventure discord on the internet because he along with other subscribers are also there and there it is possible to have access to his content by other subscribers in pv!! I've done this and shared it here let's help each other!! please

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
bro i already talked to john!! It's ok that the content takes time to come out.. but I guarantee it won't be stolen!! He is a nice guy!! if i were you i would search for the rune adventure discord on the internet because he along with other subscribers are also there and there it is possible to have access to his content by other subscribers in pv!! I've done this and shared it here let's help each other!! please
I'm not joining any discord sorry. If someone finds something they are willing to share with the class I'm happy

Souls 99

Jun 2, 2022
Bro, you know John knows about this Forum right?, dont talk about this in here bro, if you keep leaking the way we get the videos, he will get better security in terms of uploading videos, bruh.

nelra1997

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah there are two new videos. One fart punishment modified video featuring ikki and Anna. And the other video is still unknown. Next video is about ikki marrying Anna.
so incest dog shit? welp im done with this series if the creator is gonna turn everything into incest

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes