Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
If anyone willing to pay me as much they can I will give access to the video. So everyone give me as much as u can. I am not giving access to the video until u guys pay. So don't request access until u r willing to pay.
This is coming from a place of trying to understand where you're coming from. So I assume you went ahead and paid up for the subscription and are now trying to get your money back before sharing what you've unlocked?

Reactions: TKing4545

mood13

Nov 12, 2020
If anyone willing to pay me as much they can I will give access to the video. So everyone give me as much as u can. I am not giving access to the video until u guys pay. So don't request access until u r willing to pay.
u can remove ur link cause no one will like to pay to you instead of the original artist u are just greedy asf trying to resell something that ain't yours

Wee345

May 12, 2022
We could try to collect 1 dollar per person, the worst thing that can happen is that we all lose 1 dollar haha, and the best thing is to have access to everything new in rune adventure
I don't speak English, so if everything is misspelled, I'm sorry.
The only thing missing is for someone to pass a paypal where to send the money and that's it, remember that it is the internet and it can go well or badly, mentioning again that it is like gambling since nobody can be trusted here.
Another thing that can happen is that raising the money is good but once we pay, the content is crap.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes