Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
I saw in a different forum that posted a on SubscribeStar. The guy on the forum won’t post it until October or November, but if someone else has the video, can they send it here please?

FYI, it’s another fart vid…
that makes 0 sense smh he should just post it now, whats the point of making us wait? smh

Jul 1, 2022
I saw in a different forum that posted a on SubscribeStar. The guy on the forum won’t post it until October or November, but if someone else has the video, can they send it here please?

FYI, it’s another fart vid…
No, you misunderstood, the video has not yet been published, so maybe rune adventure will upload it in October or November because it is not yet in their subscribestar, I am only publishing to inform

Cacique2021

Mar 16, 2023
I would like to create a small group of 20 people to buy the $20 diamond plan to share everything in a private Telegram group

mood13

Nov 12, 2020
Hello...I was thinking to subscribe on Subscribestar but idk if there is any new videos there we didn't have here so anyone knows?

OnairX2

Jan 24, 2023
Hello...I was thinking to subscribe on Subscribestar but idk if there is any new videos there we didn't have here so anyone knows?
Wait for the new video to come out first and then subscribe. I don't know what month the new video will come out, maybe October-November.

Reactions: Gabranth2

donovan_pitch

Jun 7, 2022
Hey guys. If there’s anyone that is a subscriber to Rune’s SubscribeStar, I would like for you guys to import his page to Kemono for all of us to see. You just need to type in the session key and check all three boxes. As long as you are a subscriber, Kemono should update automatically whenever Rune’s uploads anything to the site. The link to the Kemono site to get started and figure out how to find the session key is right

Reactions: lumley
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes