Unity - Completed - Rune Girl [Final] [ADOG]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Amazing artwork runied but a frustrating minigame, there is a story but you would probably skip it, because there is not reason too follow it, that's if you like the challenge of a broken minigame.

Pros:
    The artwork is amazing, but totally wasted in a title as this-

Cons:
    Mostly everything, you should have such too notch artwork with this kind of gameplay.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

Best thing about this game is its artwork, while the gameplay itself is very simple and can be frustrating. It looks fancy (again, great artwork all around) but lacks any kind of depth. It's just the same minigame over and over, the only deviation between levels is the pattern of the black balls you avoid as a blue ball.
    A short story exists for each character but they're nothing special, plus the translation isn't perfect. There's not really an "ending", as far as I could tell, just a bunch of interactions between the MC and the girls that inevitably ends in sex.
    It's worth noting that there is no "level retry" button and if you fail, you get kicked back to the main screen and have to select the chapter again. Not a huge deal, but the levels get sort of challenging towards the end and it was frustrating having to click back to where I was instead of directly retrying.
    I was also disappointed to see they kind of skimped out on CGs. The first two unlocks for each girl are their character portraits (regular and then nude), while only a couple of girls have more than one unique CG -- the majority of them are the same screen but with clothes edited or removed. Overall this feels really lazy but maybe had the potential to be something more.