Tool RPGM Running Rpg Maker Games On Android Using Neko Rpgxp Emulator

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
In my experience JoiPlayer is a way better alternative.

It supports (Plugins for each) RPG Maker (XP VX VX Ace MV), Ren'py, VN Maker, Flash (AS3), Tyrano and Twine.
I can confirm for RPG Maker XP VX Ace and MV so far.
I tried Joiplyer to play Tower of Trample by Bo Wei (rpgm vx ace I think)...doesn't work.

Reactions: Lexornade

darkskykuma

Jun 20, 2018
Doublemelon games works with this app? I tried many emulators but no 1 works properly or don't read it

Last edited:

EredarAndYo

May 23, 2019
let me tell you this, Joiplay can go fuck themselves, instead of reading save data from source outside like neko, they make their own save file and data file which if your RPGM created a damn file name publicdata which content all of your progress in game, congratulation your a fucked. Joiplay cannot read it and if you save on joiplay the next time you open all of your progress is lost, only remain scene, location, inside data like character level, item, weapon etc, some game require public data after your first save they auto create it, but joiplay save is basically : saves, which cannot store your progress and even if you don't have publicdata in your game folder, the game won't open

JoiPlay pros ( for the lastest adroid version on google play ) :
- can play most of RPG games but if you have a packed file, then you still be fucked, and the lastest RPGMV package enigma cannot descrypt.
- the cheat engine has been imply into this long time ago, you can cheat whatever you want but then if you save inside a file name publicdata then it gonna reset all of your data the next time you open the game, so you still fucked.

JoiPlay cons :
- cannot interact with your game folder, basically they just grab your game folder and do wtf they please, so if you need cheat engine outside like saveeditoronline then they will not read those save
- cannot play wolf engine games ( you know what?, there are many acerola game out there but you cannot play it, pissed? )

Neko wtf you ever mean, they got took off from google apk i think since so many report for that app to be fraud:
Pros : can play limited game, can read save files, and must have all japanese names rip of because it cannot read japanese but it can read Koreanese which is down right racist ( fuck you )
Cons : cannot read game locations for Neko 2.01 , so, it's fucked

Exagear - window emulator :
pros : can play anything from your pc Failout, RPGM, wolf RPG, they have it all, also they can read any exe file like PC, so you can play non-Renpy games but still VN on android
cons : limited folder, only in D:/ which is your download folder, apparently
-need to install many thing, of course like your brand new PC, they need to install graphic cards and direct x, and many more like RPG RTP
- lag, af, the game run like 30 fps which i'm finding a way to boost it up

have fun out there

Eredar out

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
let me tell you this, Joiplay can go fuck themselves, instead of reading save data from source outside like neko, they make their own save file and data file which if your RPGM created a damn file name publicdata which content all of your progress in game, congratulation your a fucked. Joiplay cannot read it and if you save on joiplay the next time you open all of your progress is lost, only remain scene, location, inside data like character level, item, weapon etc, some game require public data after your first save they auto create it, but joiplay save is basically : saves, which cannot store your progress and even if you don't have publicdata in your game folder, the game won't open

JoiPlay pros ( for the lastest adroid version on google play ) :
- can play most of RPG games but if you have a packed file, then you still be fucked, and the lastest RPGMV package enigma cannot descrypt.
- the cheat engine has been imply into this long time ago, you can cheat whatever you want but then if you save inside a file name publicdata then it gonna reset all of your data the next time you open the game, so you still fucked.

JoiPlay cons :
- cannot interact with your game folder, basically they just grab your game folder and do wtf they please, so if you need cheat engine outside like saveeditoronline then they will not read those save
- cannot play wolf engine games ( you know what?, there are many acerola game out there but you cannot play it, pissed? )

Neko wtf you ever mean, they got took off from google apk i think since so many report for that app to be fraud:
Pros : can play limited game, can read save files, and must have all japanese names rip of because it cannot read japanese but it can read Koreanese which is down right racist ( fuck you )
Cons : cannot read game locations for Neko 2.01 , so, it's fucked

Exagear - window emulator :
pros : can play anything from your pc Failout, RPGM, wolf RPG, they have it all, also they can read any exe file like PC, so you can play non-Renpy games but still VN on android
cons : limited folder, only in D:/ which is your download folder, apparently
-need to install many thing, of course like your brand new PC, they need to install graphic cards and direct x, and many more like RPG RTP
- lag, af, the game run like 30 fps which i'm finding a way to boost it up

have fun out there

Eredar out
can i get your exagear files my games only run on 10 fps and i tried anyting watched like 30 Tutorials and so on