RPGM - Completed - Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 [v2.00+DLC] [Double Melon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

can'ttakemyeyesoffyou

The game has great ideas that fails to properly capitalize on them. 3/5

If you're an exhibitionist fan like myself, I'd say this is a pretty good experience but you'll end up wanting more. I enjoy the clothing system, the choice between flashing spots and doing it everywhere. It's not too grindy, and I wouldn't mind the lack of illustrations if the game had more scenes.

I guess it must be true to life that the countryside barely has anything, but the game didn't have to be a big empty with scenes scattered all over it. It feels incomplete, there's like two roads that lead to nowhere and it's just locked up, what's up with the school and that guy who tells you the story of the place? They mention the possibility of rumors, which I thought were going to work like the first game, but no, it's reduced to a couple of middle aged women gossiping about the MC without saying anything too damming. There's no progression, it just happens as soon as you wear a different outfit.

In fact, not a lot of NPCs react to the MC getting all naked, you'd expect given how tight knit the countryside is that someone would care. The MC's neighbor is one case where it feels like there's something missing, he reacts to the different states of undress and outfits of the MC. Hell, you can even masturbate in his house, when he's in it, and the MC will mention that she has to be careful or else she'll get caught. I half expected that if there was going to be sex scenes, if was going to be with him. But nothing, zero, nada. He's just there.

I appreciate how easygoing it is, how it's very easy to avoid getting fucked. But if you want to go nympho, you're going to do a frustrating song and dance, I couldn't trigger the scenes at the Deli. I don't know what the fuck the game expected from me, but it sure was frustrating even with the hint system. Also most proper sex scenes with penetration are behind noncon. I don't mind, but I sometimes want consensual things to go beyond softcore stuff. The game would've benefited more from better defined scenes, even if it reussed the same art over and over.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Cryogic

It's a really good exhibitionism game! It doesn't have much as to gameplay, but I think it would be unfair to compare its gameplay to other games that just happen to also have some exhibitionism while having good gameplay (Lelie Navigation, Ambrosia, Magical Girl Celesphonia, etc.). This game has focuses only on exhibitionism, and it does that well.

I still do have a few complaints though. Probably to reduce the grind, the dev has made it really easy to increase the MC's exhibitionism level, which is great to be honest. I don't want to have to grind a lot to unlock scenes. However, and this is just my personal opinion, this system could have benefited from having either another stat to increase or a small bump in difficulty with increasing the exhibitionisms level. You can barely feel progression and it makes you feel like she's straight up ready to fuck, instead of how she's initially introduced (is a virgin and only does exhibitionism as a hobby).

H scenes are also scattered across the map and are pretty hard to find. I spent a good three hours when I first played this exposing the MC in multiple places since I though that would unlock something. I achieved absolutely nothing and I resorted to just checking the hints (which you can access from the menu) and I never looked back.

Also, don't bother trying to unlock every single H-scene variation like you're playing Pokemon and you want to make a living dex. Some variations are locked to various costumes (bikini/normal) and virginity state and are straight up not farmable. You would need to finish one play through and trigger that scene again just to unlock the other scenes. You will need to do this roughly 7 times, if my memory serves me right. If you unlocked one variation, just roll with it and just use the gallery unlock function (which you can use after clearing the once) when you think you've cleared enough of the game (like clearing all endings).
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LolKek95

Solid 4
    Fun: 9/10: the good vibe from the story, and the interesting-to-read dialogue
    Gameplay: 7/10:not boring level farming, because really fast, it uses hints to open things, or think, it is good, but nothing special
    Story 8/10: a good solid story with lots of funds
    Kink 7/10: not so much different kinks, but who like exhibitionism will love the game
    CGs 7/10: good static CGs

I love that I can skip things, overall a good feeling after the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

wow this was easily the best exhibitionist game ive ever played. i am now a massive fan of the dev and look forward to checking out all of his games!

relaxing gameplay, no grind, pretty easy to find scenes + in game hint system, mouse movement, great pacing and a solid amount of content. im not even that big of an rpgmaker game fan but this was something else.

must play for exhibitionist fans
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Gama_R34

Reviewing 2.0

Short review because I did not complete all the endings this time around.

The gameplay is the same as every other Double Melon exhibitionism game and that's a good thing, the ability to properly undress in public and walk around with some parts of the body exposed makes this developer a strong one in this genre.
    The problem is when it comes to unlocking endings and scenes, splitting the hints and completed scenes in two different windows is an absolute nightmare of back and forth in the UI.
    The art is still great, Double Melon keeps on giving with those big boobas big butt girls and I'm all there for it, she's not my favorite MC of his games (I liked the school one better) but she's drawn really well and makes my peepee go hard.
    Audio is same as usual, no voice, sex noises here and there.
    I'm not as much into this game as the previous one due to many of the endings not being appealing to me and some fetishes I enjoyed less.

Final rating: 3.5/5
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Both good and bad, yet still unplayable.
    • Visuals are great,
    • there's NPCs to interact
    • separate events
    • you can "choose" how exposed you are.
    • 2 bonus outfits (1 is DLC and restricted to special area and time)

The problems are:
    • Exposure Exp scaling is weird and didn't feel like it was there for anything more than restrict freedom
    • Only some outfit combinations can be a "set"
    • Sudden, massive, debilitating lag spikes/freezes that require a re-launch.
    • Awful FOV- can't see how to go around random objects or where events are
    Unfortunately it's hardly playable, especially since random freezes and horrible FOV cripples this EXPLORATION based game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

NullKilla

Worth a play if you are into Exhibitionism, better than every other game from the company so far. Would definitely love to see more from the dev if it is like this.

There are many paths to take and only one is specifically hard to do because of it being convoluted but its fine otherwise
  8. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

It's a pretty standard double melon game. A lot of exhibitionism. Mediocre art but lots of scenes. I would say it's quality time for 2-3 hours. maybe 2 or 3 faps Although i prefer older titles.

Art 3/5
    Story - 4/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 3.5/5
    Originality 3.5/5
  9. 4.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

A good game the MC is beutiful, the art is very well made, is some situations are very hot and in general a nice exhibition game.

But it has its flaws, you probably wouldn't know what to do to trigger new scenes, at fullscreen sometimes the games crash or get slow. Even if the game did a lot of good stuff, it feels sometimes that there is a lot of missed oportunities to be better.

A good game with a lot of potencial, looking up for a third part.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

smfrandom

Good little game, lacking except for the variety and reaction to the undressed heroine. Not a lot of clothing options and interaction with her. Censorship is almost non-existent. Interactions in the city of mola so that prichrhdit to bounce on points. It's nice that the ending is accessible the entire gallery
  11. 4.00 star(s)

dreminh

i have played all of this game team which focus on Exhibition and each time there are improvement over all from clunky lack of contest to this point where you have a big map and timetable with clothing along side with a bit of story/mini game , you can even free roam as you like even thought it still buggy .
    Looking to see next game from the dev, it getting better and better
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Homine

Unique gameplay is what gets this game five stars, but there are of course gorgerous visuals, nice atmosphere of village summertime as well as big badonkahonkers of the heroine, which in sum grants it ten stars.

If you're asking yourself whether you should download this or some 0.12.1 alpha game about the same old shit, well, I think the answer is obvious.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Biscuits5410

Version 2.00 review.

I was really excited to play this when I read the tags, very promising looking. HOWEVER. The game is zoomed in so far you can count the hairs on the character's head, I can barely navigate her house without getting lost because each of the rooms are significantly more than the entire screen. Where's the toilet in the tiny 1 person house? Idk 5-10 screens to the left I reckon. Jesus mother of Christ. This game actually makes me want to throw up! It makes me so nauseous and claustrophobic at the same time.

Also the main female character is called a "kid" too often for my liking. She's referred to as a highschooler, but has sexual encounters with persons she refers to as "little girl" and "little boy"...? huh?

The game is a GRIND. No guide or nothing just walk around this slow painful map dredging through to get more scenes. Blegh.

It's a pain in the ass to keep the outfit how you want it, and there's no rhyme or reason to how it's done, sometimes undoing the blouse first then the bra is how you keep your expose on, and some outfits it's the opposite. ANNOYING.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Robin0905

One of the greatest exhibitionism games I've ever played.The only downsideis that there are quite alotof events that have specific requirements. On the positive side you get provided with a decent hint system and you can just easily unlock all scenes after playingfinishing the game once (which is super easy to do)

This is meant to be a fun game and it nails that completely.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Alucinante

What at first this seems like a solid 4-5 star game, quickly grows stale and repetitive.

Game shoots off with several good points, such as great translation, clean graphics and gameplay and an advanced exposing system. Ultimately it falls short due to formula restraints, few and repetitive scenes and unimaginative rape-dependant situations.

What I was mostly disapointed - but not surprised - is how, like most j-ero games, the only way for the protagonist to have sex is to be raped. It's specially dissonant since the MP starts as a pervy girl and is very upfront and aggressive while seducing random people, but the game simply won't offer options for her to engage or initiate sex, except for one chain of events around dog play. All the people you'd like for her to fuck the game simply won't provide that.

As far as gameplay goes, you have :
    1) exposition: All exposure is the same everywhere, the only thing that changes are the clothes. One good point is that the game features an "expose anywhere" option, which was an interesting, if underused, feature.
    2) Seduction: Again, it depends on what clothes you are using, but it's the same scene for all "seducible" npcs. Small tweaks if you were less or so clothes. But otherwise the scenes are all the same just with textual variance. No seduction leads to sex scenes or other erotic events.
    3) Sex events: You have like 5-7 scenes, alll rape scenes except for a dog play and some shota content where MC entice children, which is a bit akward really if you are not into this, and its like 15-20% of the game's content.

Game provides a hint table for you to find everything which is nice, but it just feels like a clusterfuck of junk since most of it is just small variations of a previous scene, so you have like 40 entries on how to play with a squirt gun with some kids because of x or y clothes. There's also no corruption level, only exposure level which you can max in 10 minutes.

Anyway, not a bad game, a solid 3 I suppose, starts really well but its quite a let down if you'd rather have at least some sort of consensual sex or a bit more effort in creating erotic scenarios.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Rural JK Exhibitionist 2 has good art, a neat exposure system, and lots of events... if you don't mind that they're virtually all rape. It irritates me that this seems to be the typical path for the vast majority of exhibitionism style games. Just once, can't the girl choose to fuck instead of getting caught and raped? Sigh...

Anyway, it runs the formula well, I just kinda hate the formula.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

Great exhibitionism game with a near perfect translation.

You play a girl who stays with her grandmother, and while staying there, runs around the world flashing folk, masturbating and doing other lewd things.

It plays similarly to the other types of similar games with flashing spots, except that it also has a free-expose mode where you can role-play a bit better. There are also a lot of scenes and scene locations, though, other than the text, a lot of them are mirrors of each other.

In summary, this is a good representative of the genre. While I'm not going to run back to replay this over and over, it still is worth picking up for a few hours entertainment for anyone into exhibitionism.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Llynoa

+ Very good for Exhibitionist type games lovers
    + Nice arts
    + Adorable MC
    +/- Cool gameplay but too repetitive
    - Lack of MC Feedbacks and mental behavior evolution
    - No real story just a plot
    = Very good game but it could have be so much better
  19. 5.00 star(s)

twisted_air

One of my favorite exhibitionist games.
    The good: There is a lot of art, and it is all well-drawn. There is a lot of exhibitionist content, maybe more than any other game I've played. There are multiple outfits that are each used in their own unique scenarios. The main character, Himari, is hot, charming, and likeable.
    The bad: All of the art is censored. There is some dialogue that isn't translated into English yet. The game runs at around 10 fps most of the time, which is probably due to RPGM. Remaking this game in Godot would be well-worth it besides just increasing the fps. The developers would get used to making games in a game engine that isn't old and inefficient. The game crashed once.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

0-ni

it's a good game, decently long and pretty wankable. hints sections help find all the scenes, pretty convenient. do try.
    straightforward story tho. Also has multiple game difficulties, also too many h scenes tbh- will take 5-6 hours minimum