Collection Pinup Rushzilla_ collection [2024-02-20] [Rush]

windaga

Oct 3, 2020
I have some Rushzilla's STL for print
Thanks for this! I'm trying to collect as many HQ STL files as possible, and this was a great help. I've been trying to get ahold of dinamuuu3D's Zelda prints for a while, and still can't seem to find them. I don't mind subscribing to their patreon, but for some reason my card won't go through for Patreon (or change.org for that matter.) :/

Reactions: nohanac
Nov 28, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't have the 3D print files.
supposedly some stl archives are here but i dont know if these files are real nor the security of them. Almost all of them arent in the mediafire that Kiyuno shared. So if someone gets these please inform us if they are safe

Last edited:
Reactions: Mafaldinho

nohanac

May 2, 2022
Thanks for this! I'm trying to collect as many HQ STL files as possible, and this was a great help. I've been trying to get ahold of dinamuuu3D's Zelda prints for a while, and still can't seem to find them. I don't mind subscribing to their patreon, but for some reason my card won't go through for Patreon (or change.org for that matter.) :/
Can you share some of the Stls you've collected? i'm looking for stls too

Braycoomer

Nov 14, 2020
supposedly some stl archives are here but i dont know if these files are real nor the security of them. Almost all of them arent in the mediafire that Kiyuno shared. So if someone gets these please inform us if they are safe

also here if you search rushzilla but again i DO NOT know if these are trustable sources
For the first one I downloaded and ran through virustotal, all clean. Opened fine in Meshlab with nothing suspicious in the folder, just a jpg and the stl files. Downloaded Juri.

For the 2nd one, the download requires you to be a premium user on the file hosting site, so I'll pass, someone below posted a link to desirefx and that one's the same too, need to be a premium user

Reactions: saimondelgymnas
Nov 28, 2018
For the first one I downloaded and ran through virustotal, all clean. Opened fine in Meshlab with nothing suspicious in the folder, just a jpg and the stl files. Downloaded Juri.

For the 2nd one, the download requires you to be a premium user on the file hosting site, so I'll pass, someone below posted a link to desirefx and that one's the same too, need to be a premium user
got it, ill delete the "premium ones" in case its a scam. but thanks for letting me know

nohanac

May 2, 2022
Downloaded kitagawa, it's safe too, but the site has a limit for 100mb downloads, anyone know if there's a way to bypass it? or a different link, there's some of Dinamuuu's stls there that seem nice but are past the limit

Nov 28, 2018
Downloaded kitagawa, it's safe too, but the site has a limit for 100mb downloads, anyone know if there's a way to bypass it? or a different link, there's some of Dinamuuu's stls there that seem nice but are past the limit
there are A LOT of good stls for free there. its a shame that its so limited and needs a premium account almost for everything

Wanobii

Jun 2, 2021
just curious, are the render folders for this artist's kemono site been deleted for everyone or just me? or does he/she just usually do that every end of the month and i was too late to download it