[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Share RycGames looking for a 2D/3D artist for a short project.

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Project:
- The project name: "Tamming Zara"
The story's short plot:
" Zara is a smoker who considers sex a sport. She doesn’t have sex with the same man twice but engages in sexual activity more than twice a week. Her life changes after she accepts a stupid bet made between her and Nina, her best friend. A week can be a long time for a woman like Zara to go without sex or cigarettes will she be tamed? "

Developer:
-Ryc Games
|

I'm Ryc, a professional writer in my country. My actual VN project "Wicked Dreams" is on hold because the story is based on a book that I wrote and published, so for 9 months, I can't spoil the story anymore. The editors don't allow me to continue the project for now, so I want to make a short VN.

Looking for:
- 2D/3D Artist

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share or Paid

Work commitment:
- Part-time/short project
The job will be flexible so the artist will not be stressed out. We will set everything from the beginning.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: RycGames#4165

Job Description:
- The artist needs to create the images based on my description.
Example:
EXT. THE DOOR WITH 77 NUMBER, ZARA’S HOME – WINTER - NIGHT
Image 1: We can see Zara looking in her bag. A few rays of light can be seen on the door from the street.

Additional comments:
- Any artist that wants to join me in this project will be paid at the beginning. I can't pay a big amount of money but we can set a price/render or per project. We will talk about it on Discord.
- I will don't use animations for this project.

• Haha
Reactions: StreetRat