Seeking Ryona games

rickben

Jan 30, 2022
Does anyone knows some visual novels containing a lot of ryona, girl's beaten up, girls being trampled and stuff like that?

zollee

Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone knows some visual novels containing a lot of ryona, girl's beaten up, girls being trampled and stuff like that?
Crackle Cardle It's not visual novel but action game ryona games heroines can be death several ways. There is some enemies which can trample the girls. Second and third boss and the final (sixth) boss capable to do that.

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
I write feminist like book (real feminism) i am 195 cm 106kg girl ex boxing i trained currently security guard - and i add many real life stuff in this RPG medieval knight story where main heroine is a female mercenary who want to be a knight. It have alot of trials many male and female crotches were hurt in the process. Things in the book are (clit punch, labia kick and lift whole body, balls squeeze , dick head biting (not biting off just biting), nipple biting, vaginal lips biting , clit biting, branch poking in butt of men women, branch in vagina, branch flogging balls and vagina , pliers on nipples , pliers on labia, electric spells torture for genitals , electric rods, size torture (usually for women when demon rapes them with oversized dick) spiked dick, horse dick , fire demon penis (cums fire ), religious torture (muslim and christian (female circumcisions male circumcission) and various weird ways for erection such as scorpion bite on clit , penis , balls , using tigerbalm (i know this from boxing irl a balm to prepare muscles for combat also makes clits and dicks hard as hell :) basically swells anything rly hard with blood and so on. Still wondering on main char specifics thou to be futanari or woman. in one case i want to be (myself main char) on other futanari got cute dicks :p soo dunno. but scary scenes are better as woman (no man can tell the really scary religious sexual tortures) "When you are striped naked and elderly man pull your labia lips infront of all and says - your dirty pleasure petals must be cut you are leaking dirty girl juice even now seconds before your pleasure is cut off , we will put rope on your clitoris and tighten it till it become red then purple and will then the holy priest bite the tip of your pleasure button off so your dirty hole stop leak you satanic whore"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rickben and Nadekai