Unity - S.L.A.M. CyberFantasy Evolution Trainer [v0.17] [Steamlynx Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

v0.00.16s
    Quick word of warning: Extremely little adult content to the point of it barely being there at all.

The VN itself does a good job of setting up the setting. Theatmosphere and some characters etc are shown almost too in depth dialogue wise, which is better than the opposite. Can always skim. Like, whenever thedirector is on screen...

I am disappointed by the direction declared for the future of this VN, as it basically states it will become a typical sandbox stat grinder.
    I enjoyed the current more kinetic novel feel to it.

3 stars for good character design, dialogue, and setting.
    Minus 2 stars just because it is early development, has little nudity or sex, and shows a direction that will likely mean I will never look at it again.

Good luck.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Ran on my lackluster PC just fine, so it probably will for you too.

Anyway the game so far is pretty fun and interesting. Everything is being setup with the girls and story so dont expect much but there is quite a bit of content and choices to be made with the girls so I am expecting great things in the future. Renders and design is good, sounds are on point, everything is pretty unique and not something you are likely to have seen anywhere like with most DAZ games on Renpy with reused assets.

Give it a shot. I was impressed.