Ren'Py S3X Scenario - Interactive Couple Audio-Stories Game [v1.0] [L3V STUDIO]

L3V_ST

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2024

f95big.png

Overview:
It’s a game, or more accurately an audio-game, with an innovative approach to exploring intimacy and sexuality with your partner.
Step into the role of protagonists within our erotic stories, immersing yourselves in the experience through evocative narration and guided directions that lead you through the storyline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-25
Release Date: 2024-02-25
Developer: L3V STUDIO - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: 60 minutes
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-02-12 161837.png Screenshot 2024-02-12 162152.png Screenshot 2024-02-12 162253.png Screenshot 2024-02-12 162332.png Screenshot 2024-02-12 162956.png

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for this game.
I ask myself the following question:
- Will the voiceover be translated into different languages?
Many people don't speak English well enough to fully understand the language and know what to do.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
There is also no option.
This game really isn't for everyone, which is a shame.

L3V_ST

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2024
Thank you for this game.
I ask myself the following question:
- Will the voiceover be translated into different languages?
Many people don't speak English well enough to fully understand the language and know what to do.

At the moment, it’s only available in English due to current resource limitations that prevent me from creating translations and voiceovers in other languages.

However, as the project gains traction, will receive extensive translations, starting with the most commonly spoken languages.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
At the moment, it’s only available in English due to current resource limitations that prevent me from creating translations and voiceovers in other languages.

However, as the project gains traction, will receive extensive translations, starting with the most commonly spoken languages.
So you're a native English speaker? I ask because your banner reads like a bad Eastern European translation.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
An erotic audio books? Cool! I like them, I'm hooked on otome and that ysf yandere guy audios for a while.

Last edited:

L3V_ST

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2024
So you're a native English speaker? I ask because your banner reads like a bad Eastern European translation.
No, I am Italian. The banner was written like that to be as concise as possible...but I thank you for the feedback, if it is so bad to read I will edit it, currently those writings on the banner are no longer significant.

And by the way, any feedback on translations is welcome. I did my best in the game to write everything correctly, but, like all things, there is always something that can be improved.

L3V_ST

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2024
An erotic audio books? Cool I like them, I'm hooked on otome and that ysf yandere guy audios for a while.
No, this is not an audio book to listen to. It is more like those yoga video courses...but there is no yoga here!

L3V_ST

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2024
I'm glad my wife knows about my F95 addiction. This will make integrating this soooo much easier.
I definitely need to find a way to solve this problem.
"Dear, but where did you know about this game?"
"Hmmmmm...I accidentally read about it on the web!"

Anyway, seriously, let me know your feedback (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: wstlndwarrior

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
I definitely need to find a way to solve this problem.
"Dear, but where did you know about this game?"
"Hmmmmm...I accidentally read about it on the web!"

Anyway, seriously, let me know your feedback (y)
Yeah I'm away from home until the 6th of March. We are definitely both thirsty after 8 weeks. Might be something fun to try out together.

First game I told her was about "Sisterly Lust". Pretty much everything following that was easy to show or talk about lol. I'd just send her pics/screenshots of funny shit. Or using discord screenshare while I was away for playing full length v/n. Alexandra and Acting Lessons were her favorite. Acting Lessons was her first and I highly recommend that for an ice breaker.