VN - Ren'Py - SAAT - Substance Abuse Awareness Training [v0.3.3] [The Dark Moonshine]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SafNap

Pretty much excels in everything for a short game. BUT there is very very little actual sex in game right now, that 2 frames of cowgirl NEED to extend. The best part is the dialogues, it mimics perfectly a D* person, and she talks dirty the way i like during sex.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 7/10
    Imagery: 6/10
    Gameplay: 5/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 6/10

Drugs are bad, mmm'k?

Feels like this is just another character from the mesmerized game the same creator is still working on, but the art style was taken in a vastly different direction. Instead of the cell shaded look, this is more common 3D rendered stuff.

Story-wise this is pretty much the same stuff you'd find in mesmerized, tricking a gullible blond into drinking and taking substances that will make her susceptible to sexual favors veiled as helpful actions. Sound familiar? Yep.

Anyways, if you like jerking your gerkin to dumb girls being taken advantage of rather easily, you've come to the right place. However I'm not big into using drugs to accomplish this goal, more into just using cunning and trickery to turn the tides of sexual fun times. But I will say that this new art style fits the concept of the story better, the girl has a pretty nice rack on her, and has that appealing tan line where her breasts are far whiter than her neck and face. Pretty hot.