RPGM - Abandoned - Sabot Cove: Diana's B&B [v0.05 Beta] [Raven's Key Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

el pistolero brazuka

this game has a good story, good characters, but the big problem with this game is the way events take time to happen, it’s totally discouraging, maybe it would be even better for DEV to launch a VN instead of an RPGM, it would make better use of the characters, and it would accelerate the launch of content, I will give 5 stars to help, believing in the potential of the game
  2. 4.00 star(s)

potatoHead42

It has potential!
    It's still a bit repetitive and rough around the edges, but I can see a good game at the end of the tunnel ;)
    Keep up the work and don't let the ratings get to you, people don't have patience.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

mknight692

just got to the point where the wife gets fucked in the bathroom by guest and no pictures whatsoever, just some text and it was over really quick. Does the dev understand this is suppose to be a sex game?
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Wampy

I think it has a great opportunity to become something good or more, but it is really early and it has a lot of basic bugs, just like the missing files thing... they just had to test it before releasing it. I love NTR and Cuckolding games so I am all for it and support it, the translation is ... not that bad, I have seen worse, much-much worse, if you need any help I can help in it. I cannot wait for the updates!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (V0.02) is:

Pros:
    -Renders O,K

Cons:
    - Story is just starting
    - Scenes keep repeating
    - Gets Boring fast
    - Nothing much happening
    - has error while loading graphic

Conclusion:
    Game is still at the beginning,scenes keep repeating itself always and gets boring real fast.
    There is a workaround here in the thread for the graphic loading problem, but right now its not worth the trouble.
    Let`s see what comes out in the future updates.
    Still alot missing and is more like a demo right now.

Not worth the download in the version 0.2