RPGM - Completed - Sabrina and the Helpless Soul [v1.00] [koucharakkyo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

nstar2014

Short review: Overall 4/5. Despite the low ratings and the negative comments, I wanted to form my own opinion on this game. The scenarios/scenes, art, and premise are very good. However, MTL poetry is horrible and the game is a very slow burn with most H-scenes being teasing/molestation. It's a unique NTR story with multiple endings that doesn't focus heavily on rape or blackmail, but instead focuses on manipulation. Understandably, this game is not for everyone nor is it for people who want a quick fap. However, this story is best enjoyed with good translation, so until then, I would suggest waiting.
    1. Synopsis: The story is about the protagonist Luka, his two childhood friends, the fat degenerate antagonist Sawada, and Sabrina. At a certain point in the story, Luka is placed into a life-threatening situation, and Sabrina uses magic to fuse Luka's soul into Sawada's body to prevent Luka from dying. As a result, Sawada inherited all of Luka's memories and some of his techniques (and partially his looks). While Sabrina is focusing on healing Luka and eventually separate Luka from Sawada's soul, Sawada uses this opportunity to pretend to be Luka and take advantage of Luka's childhood friends as well as Sabrina.
    2. Story: Like I mentioned earlier, MTL is horrible and I do wish someone gives this game better justice (like Dazed's MTL translation or a fan translation), because this game doesn't deserve to be rated so low. Despite the MTL poetry, I was able to get a grasp of the story and thought it was quite fun. An NTR story with possession is quite rare, and it makes it even more fun when we explore Sawada's past and relationship with Sabrina.
    3. Characters: I thought the story was very unique because the NTR character is not a typical fat and blackmailing type or a delinquent. Sawada is just a straight up fat degenerate that sees an opportunity and takes it. The two childhood friends are very beautiful but their personalities are pretty generic. The protagonist Luka is genric but not fully incompetent like in most NTR games (protagonists that are in unfavorable situations makes more sense than the typical weak and naïve protagonists in NTR stories), which I do appreciate. Sabrina is a very fun tsundere and this game mostly focuses on her, Luka, and Sawada. The side characters are also equally degenerate but forgettable.
    4. Gameplay: It's a linear story game with no combat. You explore maps to continue the plot, and there are very few minor/basic memory puzzles. The scenes are very lengthy and the pacing can feel like its dragging at times, so be warned.
    5. Fappable: The art is so good that you could get one fap. The game edges you for a long time, and depending on the ending you might stay edged. More faps depends on your enjoyment of teasing and MTL poetry. I think only two endings have NTR sex in them. So don't expect to fap to scenes with climax when playing.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

mapplaincourt

30 minutres of play, i can just move the characters... it is a VN more than a game... in RPGM (sic)

I you are interested in playing, fighting before (bad) sexy things, just play anothergame. Personally, I anbandonned
  3. 2.00 star(s)

YamiAi

I don't know who finds this hot. Sitting through twenty minutes of dry dialogue to get a boob poke is not hot, it's awful. And while I get that some people find ugly bastard stuff to be hot, I don't really. Sometimes it's used well but here the main ugly bastard is just annoying. Doesn't help that the girls act out anime/manga tropes all the time like they can't think for themselves. The art isn't terrible, but it's a slog to sit through the scenes to get to it.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5222201

This game is honestly disappointing.
    -If you're looking for a quick game with tons of scenes this game has none of that, this is a very long and h is very dry.
    -I'm talking about hours and still getting no intimacy.
    -One the main themes of the game is ugly bastard and ohh boy, your in for a treat, any of his art looks it was drawn with crayon, very creative artistic choice.
    -it's not an impressive story, you will probably find it appealing if you love ntr. This story really lives and breathes by ntr.
    -Adding to the story most the dialog is just fluff banter, unmemorable dialogue that gets nowhere in the story
    -This game or I would barely call a game more a visual novel with to many steps between. Usually, Rpgm games made to be visual novel suck. Yep, it delivers on that. If you like slogging through dialogue manually pressing spacebar a thousand times or slowly holding the skip bottom, while waiting for text to load slowly, congrats you have a lot more patience than I do.
    -What people might find appealing is the multiple ending of ntr.
    The game is not bad, if you like a slow story.
    Take how you like it. :BootyTime:
  5. 1.00 star(s)

bruhbruhbruh444

This game is simply not good. It's a visual novel that starts off with a confusion plot and the characters are incredibly shallow and are only there to be stolen from the generic MC. Not to mention that it only gets worse because it's plagued by a terrible MTL so you can't even enjoy it. Only get this if you're using the 100% save
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Flamersx

Guys, I played it a long time ago, when it was untranslated and I had to use mtool, I will only say a good game with an interesting story, in fact it bothers me a little that they classify it with less than 4 stars, it has several endings , being a pure love one of them, and if it's worth playing, they don't pay me for this,
    It's just my humble opinion as a player, without a doubt Koucharakkyo is my second favorite developer, the first is breast mafia, I'm not saying this because of quality, but because of the order in which I met them through their games
  7. 3.00 star(s)

burn3287

I feel like the description really undersells how dark and grim this game is.
    NTR fatty does some dark shit to get laid.
    That might make it better for some people but just know what you're getting into.
    The story is also painfully slow and has a lot of bloat so don't expect a quick fap unless a casual grope is enough to make you nut instantly.