Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sabrina: The Invisible Art [v0.64] [Omar company]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 564439

Maybe I'm stupid, probably. But getting stuck on the first "quest" of the game for an hour is just stupid. Repeating the same tasks for what seems like ages just for it not to change anything is disheartning. I would give this higher stars if it at least told the user about progression.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sin-X

Where to start......

At least it's something different instead of another harry potter or avatar knock-off, god knows we have enough of them already.

The art is okay for the most part in some places it looks professional in others it looks like it was done in paint, My assumption would be some scenes were a rush job to get content out.... My advice take your time and make it look good people can wait.

My biggest problem with this game is the repetitive elements currently you can make 3 potions in the first part of this game, the time between making those potions is a repetition of

1. Sleep till night, go to the library, click bookshelf, gain a random amount of knowledge usually it's +1 so it takes forever to get anywhere.
    2. Sleep till day, go to the basement, click objects, gain a random amount of magic dust again not very much so it takes forever to get anywhere.

That pretty much the whole game for a very small amount of scenes 2-3 scenes I think that is all there was not counting scenes that only contain dialogue of course.

This game has the potential to be so much better but will require the dev to put in some hard work coming up with creative ways for player progression, clicking stuff to gain arbitrary amounts of an item is boring monotonous and will tank the game's fan base real fast.

Also, I'm going to assume English is not your native language because a lot of the dialogue reads like incoherent babbling..... My advice seek a native English speaker to proofread the dialogue for you.

With the criticism out of the way, I do think you have a diamond in the rough here and if you just polish it a little it could shine very bright.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Watcher555

okay so this game is still pretty barebones, it has a complete first act but it still has a lot of content to be added.

with that said, playing through this was really good and I hope the dev continues working on it, so far it's has good exhibitionist content which is the best content and I hope that the dev keeps adding more of that

the dialog is also really really good abet sometimes the characters have the wrong nametags and some other small mistakes, it has a lot of humour and it's in written pretty in character for the well...characters!

I hope this game takes off, it's really well made so far imo.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

This is a game clearly inspired with Akabur's work - and it does a good job at following the genre. I already adore Sabrina and I look forward to see more of her cute, lewd and heartwarming adventures.

Note to dev: you did great job at drawing, animating, writing story. Only font looks completely off :)