ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Second one looks more like a quick draw rather than a finished piece, but it's mostly the style Sabu draws now a days... the first style must have taken him more time to do. But I agree, the old piece is much better.
I'm on his discord and always catching up his streams whenever i can. I remember him saying he changed his work and art style due to irl and scarce times for the drawing. It is safe to assume the old ones take his more time to finish and they are the ones he unleash his full potential and put a lot of effort in them. When you point this out in his twitter, he is ignoring you, don't even reply or simply block you. He himself know the truth, he choose the quantity over quality but yeah you still have people saying the new ones are better than the "generic photoreal" old ones :)

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
I'm on his discord and always catching up his streams whenever i can. I remember him saying he changed his work and art style due to irl and scarce times for the drawing. It is safe to assume the old ones take his more time to finish and they are the ones he unleash his full potential and put a lot of effort in them. When you point this out in his twitter, he is ignoring you, don't even reply or simply block you. He himself know the truth, he choose the quantity over quality but yeah you still have people saying the new ones are better than the "generic photoreal" old ones :)
reminds me of JMGN before 99% of his content output was /vore/hyper/planet fucking. Most of his stuff looks like shit now and not because of the weird fetish. You can tell he did the line once and then went ''fuck it, time for coloring''

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Think it kinda started when he started his Femboy series to stay on Patreon. He kinda has to do both now. I understand why he did it shunning Patreon is financially hard, subscribestar still isn't as popular but I went from buying 95% of his releases to like 33% of them, if that.
He still has so good pieces but they are much fewer to me, sad but oh well.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Think it kinda started when he started his Femboy series to stay on Patreon. He kinda has to do both now. I understand why he did it shunning Patreon is financially hard, subscribestar still isn't as popular but I went from buying 95% of his releases to like 33% of them, if that.
He still has so good pieces but they are much fewer to me, sad but oh well.
Nah, I think the drop in quality was when he was juggling solo dev'ing his Sex Arcade game with the lesser output of images and I'm pretty sure that is when he started delivering the sketch style images he does today and he kept it when his paying customers didn't complain even after he gave up on the sex arcade game.

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Nah, I think the drop in quality was when he was juggling solo dev'ing his Sex Arcade game with the lesser output of images and I'm pretty sure that is when he started delivering the sketch style images he does today and he kept it when his paying customers didn't complain even after he gave up on the sex arcade game.
Hmmm I thought it was during the femboy emergence. But maybe that is my biased opinion cause I was miffed half of his images go this way now.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Hmmm I thought it was during the femboy emergence. But maybe that is my biased opinion cause I was miffed half of his images go this way now.
He did start to ramp it up not long after he pulled the plug on the sex arcade game and he went all in on his new style and along with it, the whole femboy/goblin obsession for him.

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
He did start to ramp it up not long after he pulled the plug on the sex arcade game and he went all in on his new style and along with it, the whole femboy/goblin obsession for him.
He changed his artstyle and we get it but i never understand why he went femboy and goblin bs. It's like the most common theme, thing in nsfw art artists are doing.