• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari [v1.02] [Heisendou]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Johnertech

Decent game with nice art work.

Half Way Through you switch protagonists which can be hit or miss depending on how much you liked the first one as their personalities are vastly different (Ones Naive and Earnest while the other is much more of a himidere).

Over all, I enjoyed it about as much as I enjoyed this Circle's other works.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RedSkyPlays

:) Turnbased combat RPG Game, with town exploring, mid battlesex, H-events.
    It has the corruption system, that includes corruption level, H-counter, and virgin status. :giggle:
    About the battlesex mechanic, There is a clothing damage, the enemy can try to damage your clothes and only IF you already lost your virginity then they can violate you. :p
    The game is pretty ok made and has pretty decent amount variety of standing pictures and CGs. :whistle:
    Too bad im not really a fan of milf characters design. :confused:
    I suggest to get all the H-scenes/not keeping the virginity, so you able to get the battlesex mechanic, and all the CGs. Although you still can view them in the graphic folder. :censored:
  3. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

My scoring & reviews explained HERE

PROs:
    +milf warrior?

CONs:
    -meh scenes
    -meh art
    -meh story
    -meh progression-
    -meh corruption
    -meh meh

Comments:
    Not much to add to be honest. Felt extremely average... with not much to it. Dropped the game.
    4/10
    DROPPED
  4. 2.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

We can´t talk about Heisendoi without talking about "Ema Milf Warrior" probably the best game ever created by Heisendoi, as in general, a total master piece. is really strange that Ema is such a good game and this game is so mediocre, i don't know if this game came after Ema, but probably was before because you can't fall that much.

Pros:
    -search for Milf Warrior Ema is much much better game.

Const:
    -¡Are you still here!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ReaperDay

This is a Heinsendou's game so the art it's very good and the womens are very hot(Leda Milf uff):
    - Pros: you don't need to grind like a madman because you can buy exp.
    - Cons: the scenes between the 2 parts of the game(1st Leda then Eilinn) ARE EXACTLY THE SAME and the dialogues are mostly looks like.
    The corruption was very short and without meaning, at first was like "a penis what it that?" then the same day change for "i love cocks".
    The anal scene was a very turn off for me with all that "shitting talk"(i know women goes to the bathroom but i don´t wanna see it or know it).
    And the worst of all THERES'NT A HIDDEN ENDING, so all the scenes who turn them into easy whores where pointless and stupid because we can't know if the "whore personality" remains( with Emma's game we know that Ellis remain as a easy whore and Emma will keep cheating on her husband), so was expecting more from Heise but only have dissapoinment
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Aria

Very disappointing compared to their earlier game with Emma. Emma had a well developed storyline and legitimate reasons for the protag to get into the situations that she does. For example she doesn't get coerced into a sexual relationship until you fuck up (intentionally?) and run out of money for the inn. So guess what happens next?

With this, a lot of it is just "haha you idiot you dont know what sex is come learn from me". Which might still be okay....if they handled the whole two protagonist thing well. A lot of the scenarios are actually REPEATED for both of them, in the same poorly written situations. It's just a difference in cg, which there's like hentai for.

Outside of the game, I would however say that the translation is very clear and I can understand it perfectly. I look forward to future translations from this translator, with hopefully better games.