Collection Pinup Sadakage Collection [2023-12-04] [貞影/atra_dea/Kagenui_Club]

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
SaDaKaGe_-_Custom_Banner_(by_SkrerkS) LWM.png

Overview:
Sadakage is a digital painter and character illustrator who makes sexy &/or lewd pinups of original characters, with a particular focus on the "bad bitch" and "girl gone wild" themes. They also feature, on occasion, characters from video games and anime such as: the Fate series, Azur Lane, Final Fantasy XIV, Dead or Alive, IdolM@ster, Kantai Collection, Lupin III, and virtually any others they get commissioned for. They have also been getting, on a semi-regular basis, cover design commissions from HotMilk, ComicGee, CoreMag Collection, and several other Japanese H-Magazine publishers.​

Updated: 2023-12-04
Artist: Sadakage - - - - -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic - mild)
Language: English
Resolution: Varies (up to 3750x5000p)
Content: 320+ pictures, 48 PSD files
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
2020:
- - - -
2021: - - - -
2022 (up to August): - - - -
2022 (September-December): - - - -
2023 (up to August): - - - -
2023 Sep-Nov: - - - -

Individual Monthly Terms:

(OC) Gyaru & Goth 02.jpg Nyotengu (DOA).jpg CoreMagazine Collection Cover Girl.jpg (OC) Kisara Masturbating in Men's WC 05.jpg (OC) Punk_Girl Face-Sitting 02.jpg New_Year_Illust 01.jpg Cheerleader likes it Big 08.jpg Au_Ra (FFXIV) 01.jpg Lewd Live_Streamer 04.jpg Shisha Maid_Cafe c1.jpg Bikini_Armor mrg.jpg
(OC) Kisara Beach_Bitch 01.jpg (Commission) Chief Dominatrix 02.jpg (OC) Succubus.jpg Ahri x Ahri (L.o.L.) 03.jpg My Feline Pet 06.jpg (OC) Arisa 04.jpg (OC) Arisa Gonzo Livestream a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Thank you I was living under a rock and never even noticed this
by the way do you have his most recent work. i'm interested in his 2023 bunny version he just drew a few hours ago please
This is one sexy bunny
104215643_p0.jpg

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Update

Here is everything Sadakage published from September 2022 until August 2023. I'm not sure if this thread is dead or people don't like to share but here is my contribution to this thread. All sets are original archives (same folder structure as OP), no 3rd Party Site crap. i hope you like it!

September - December 2022

January - August 2023

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Does anybody have his more recent stuff from like September and October ?
he just drew a sexy bunny girl I am interested in though that will com in the month of November
113132489_p0.png

Reactions: ludu18 and RGZ34
Jul 3, 2017
Doesn't seem anyone's sharing terms anymore, can't see a new one since September sadly. The latest one looks fantastic, too. Thank you for this collection though, nice having stuff in one place.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Doesn't seem anyone's sharing terms anymore, can't see a new one since September sadly. The latest one looks fantastic, too. Thank you for this collection though, nice having stuff in one place.
Yes thats the sad part its not on kemono anymore neither and he doesn't have gumroad either .
I hope his work does get shared though it's very good and different