Unity - Abandoned - Sadistica's Revenge [v1.0.2 Fix] [KinkGamesInc]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Cheese_Dude

it's another 3d something or other that, among this stupid large pile of bad 3d games like this is worse than the average because this also prevents you from playing unless you support their patreon (not that, that's entirely a bad thing, it's just that I consider it bad)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Evil Dr Porkchop

so this is a demo,fair enough, however key mapping could be better and collision detection is a problem, other than that there's some potential here....I'd like a busty main character

But you take what your given some texture distortion on a high range video card or it could be crappy RTX drivers
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dreedk

The game development Its still in the begining but I see great potencial. Me in particular love this kind of genre. I know its just the begining and maybe the developer its still working on it but I don't think the history is imerssive ( just my opinion, I like to feel envolved to the history/characters) its more a play action game (the few animations the demo has, they are prety good!). We re missing good 3D games in the forum on this type of genre so I wish good luck to the developer! :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Ripe Banana Games

ZaZ's animations are good and the models look nice. The story is interesting with some funny parts. There are a few bugs, but, that's to be expected with a tech demo.

Overall, I would say this is pretty solid for an alpha release.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

this game is not worth it , the animations are really bad the dev need to work on improving it. it is also full of bugs and of cource making a female MC in a female domination game dont make any sense at least make it multi protagonist sense the game is still a demo.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Sylicix

I think that this game is really promising, all the Ideas are great the story will be awesome and the animations are perfect as all the animations made by Zaz (y).But if the text in the game seams to be buggy, it just need a restart