VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sage Dynasty : Pleasure Island [v0.4] [Team-Ninja]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4406778

Things that I liked

obviously the fact that you guys have confirmed no ntr/sharing (in game to lol)
    Jennifer being a outright virgin in all respects, even in the original version she is so props for that
    the humor is pretty on point
    the romance is building slowly
    Jennifer is cool with the mc seeing other women, she even thinks about it before he says something later which I thought was a nice touch, also harem in the future so that's cool

got a good story going look forward to its future
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rannell

The only thing above average in this AVN are the models. They are original and there are different sizes of boobs instead of all huge like a lot of AVN's lately. The dialogue/text/story is awkward. It is the best way I can think of to describe it. Some of it is nonsensical. I am on the fence on whether to continue playing. I will for the moment and hopefully things will get better.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

botc76

Well, that girl was almost raped but her brother from another mother/cousin instantly starts to grope her, when he finds her, that's not fucked up and creepy at all.
    MC is a stalker, dialogue is bad and cheesy, the Engrish is strong in this one.
    I found the MC totally unlikeable,
    He is obsessed with his friend/cousin/sister, has been obsessing over her for years, plays the friend but is hurt when she reduces him to friend/relative status, he follows her everywhere and tries to sabotage any relationship she might have (doesn't matter if the other guy is an asshole, MC doesn't do it for her, he does it because he wants her for himself). Then he constantly whines about his fate and how unfair she is, life is etc..

At times I had trouble understanding what the devs wanted to say, because the translation was so bad.
    I'll be honest, even if the English improved, as long as the MC stays such a whiny, self-righteous creep, I wouldn't really want to play this again.
    The renders are nothing special, just the basics really. Totally average for a Honey-Select game.
    The story is painfully clichéd, we have had this type of incest/college-age/something mystical storyline in so many games now and thankfully many of them had better dialogue, better translations and better renders.
    If you can get over the bad English and like this type of story and don't mind that it is completely unoriginal, this might actually be fun for you, I couldn't stomach much of it.
    I was trying to give the game a fair chance, but if I dislike the MC, the story offers nothing new, the renders aren't so great that it makes up for the other failings AND the writing is bad due to failing English skills, there's just nothing left for me to enjoy the game.
    The devs seem really passionate about their project, so I wish them a lot of fans, success and hopefully their game improves constantly, even if it isn't for me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AG Ripon

v0.1b
    Been long time on this forum and this is first time I'm typing anything here!
    So forgive me if you find any mistake.
    I don't do reviews for the game but for this game; I made an exception.
    Few things what I liked about this game:
    #1 The Story: It's quite fresh and original, I can see the developers put their effort on the story. +1
    #2) The content: For the first release I think it has decent amount of content to play,and I think it's not fair to rate a game on the number of content is has on it's first release. x1

#3) Render/Animation: Is average, and definitely not bad! I just hope It goes up in quality in future. Animation seemed seamless; So good job on that. BTW, the girl in this game looks so hot! so a +1 for her.

#4) Narration: A lot of humor,taunt and romantic dialog going on there, With some errors here and there. But since it didn't give me any headaches I will give it a pass and a +1

#5) Other experience: I didn't encounter any game breaking bugs, there was option to hide blood along with an warning, It seems like the dev is trying to reach his/her player base; a rare thing to find out these days. So a +1

Overall- I think this game deserves a 4 star, But I really enjoyed this game and want this dev to continue this game, So 5* from me, as an encouragement. Also; I'm not one of those who thinks they are giving stars outta their pocket, Lol!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The bad reason for 2 stars are:

The game has nothing right now, some tits and a HJ.
    Visually looks really average, and blurry.
    This begining doesn't make much sense and the dialogue is OMGx10 draggy.
    After so much draggy dialogue the girl just for some magic reason falls for mcs dick, so maybe all those lines could be put into character development and make the thing happen for the right reasons, and not because of "magic"
    Why the quote marks? (not mine, the game has them for some words, I dont know why)
    The guy tries to rape the girl and we don't get to see the scene, so if you dont like NTR, you now it happens cause its plot, and that bothers you, more so when right now the guy doesn't pay for it, but if you like NTR you know it happened but couldnt see the scene A really poor choice in my opinion.

DEV messages mid-game, a big big big big NO NO.

The games good reason for 3 stars are:
    There are some things in how the scenes are shot, call it cinematography, pretty basic but helps.
    There are some things in trying to animate boobs, pretty simple but enough to praise the effort and the intention.
    Maybe the story is somehow interesting.

Im gonna stick with 2 stars, not because the game is good, it isn't right now, cause its too short and has some poor decisions that outshine the good parts.
    In the end those couple of good things that I mentioned add something that not many games have, but those poor decisions weight a lot to me.

0.2b
    To the draggy start I have to add 2 things I never want in a game wich are default honey select animations taking the most part of a scene, and subverted expectations (the mc is about to do one thing but he has cold feet, and instead of watching the girl we have to actually watch him before he abandons his previous idea.) For a scene point of view we stop watchign the girl pretty early and the scene focuses on the guy, so in my opinion this could be told a little diferent cause well, dicks are not that attractive for a straight male.

I won't be playing this game for at least a year if I ever play it again. Bad vibes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kairaden

As of writing this, the version is 0.1, basically a demo, so take my review with a pinch of salt.

The renders are good, nothing impressive or unseen before, they're not bad aswell, i just hope the devs will improve in this aspect.
    The writing is pretty great, the MC not much different from many other MCs, but at least he's not a creepy weirdo or a unlikeable little shit.

In all honesty, it probably deservers 4 stars, but just because it's really early and there isn't much to judge, i'll give it the benefit of the doubt, since it probably will just go up in quality, also games like these are my favorite lul.
    Good luck devs.