VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sage Dynasty : Pleasure Island [v0.4] [Team-Ninja]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Hi, Do you want us to rework on prologue and change/remove all offensive contents towards the MC?

• Yes

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
You are a young man who has never seen his father and lost his mother at a very young age. Since then you have been living with your mother's friend who had two daughters. One of her daughters is a few years older than you; her name is Jennifer.
Despite having some age differences; You both grew up playing together and became best friends! But growing up with her made you secretly fall in love with her and you are too scared to admit your love to her because you are concerned that might ruin your friendship with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-28
Release Date: 2022-08-28
Developer: niffyninja -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

PS : Intro has been reworked. Old saves doesn't work, Please start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Patches: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

SS35.png SS43.png ss66.png ss242.png ss263.png ss83.png ss12.png ss14.png.jpg ss2.jpg ss43.jpg ss21.jpg ss18.jpg ss73.jpg screenshot0004.png Image01.jpg Image01.jpg Image03.jpg Image05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look very promising and I really love the girl's model, she's look very hot so can't wait to download and check out the demo. Wish Dev the best with the project, good luck

Reactions: OddCookie

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with this demo, I must say it was a very good demo. A very nice start of the story, not gonna lie I really hate and hope we can punish Muller and make him pay in the future, the available lewd event with Jennifer look very hot very nice visual,.... Bookmarked and can't wait to see more updates for this game in the future, I enjoyed everything in this demo

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Done with this demo, I must say it was a very good demo. A very nice start of the story, not gonna lie I really hate and hope we can punish Muller and make him pay in the future, the available lewd event with Jennifer look very hot very nice visual,.... Bookmarked and can't wait to see more updates for this game in the future, I enjoyed everything in this demo
I'm very glad It was worth your time.. thank you..

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Last edited:

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Oh man from the overview I thought oh shit NTR :FacePalm:. Clicking on spoiler be like oohh No NTR :PogChamp:count me in. Glad to see romance, humor, teasing, virgin tags. Female model looks hot and gorgeous. Hoping the romantic path will be nice.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Even worse! You are now standing in front of them with a camera in your hands! and, and...
... and, you fake your death, to receive mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, but something else has given you away! lol

... and the rest of the story doesn't contain any NTR!
Hi, we are a small team of developers. None of us are naive.
:rolleyes::LOL:

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I like it so far. The english is pretty good even though I can tell it's not your native language I can also tell you put a lot of effort into translation. I am not a huge fan of honey select but that's really about the only criticism from me. Let's see where this goes and good luck dev's.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
If you ask me, it's still NTR, the girl is a dumb whore, she decided it would be better to betray the mc and choose the bastard. And the hero is a typical friendzone cuckold, if he were smarter he would forget the stupid whore and leave her to deal with her own problems and find himself a well-mannered virgin. She herself had decided to stay alone with that guy, she must have known where that would lead, which means she was ready to have sex with him, it is NTR.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
which means she was ready to have sex with him, it is NTR.
Edit: Dude! I just realised.. you made that comment on the overview..!!! I never thought someone wouldn't see that joke! Man just play the game! it's just 200mb!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes