VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sage Dynasty : Pleasure Island [v0.4] [Team-Ninja]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Hi, Do you want us to rework on prologue and change/remove all offensive contents towards the MC?

• Yes

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
she didn't know that Muller could do such things
In that case, she's dumb. I played it, the game has a very good visual, but this whole situation really pissed me off, the girl turned to be a weak-willed traitor, under the pressure of this jerk she sided with him and let him chase the hero away. She was left alone with him, well I do not believe that you can find a person who would not understand where it's all going, or is she such a person? And initially she went on a date with him, was it their first date? Did she see him as a relationship partner? Why, because he has a car and is rich?

If you ask me, she should have sided with the MC, tell the jerk to fuck off, and go home, because her mother would be worried. But apparently she's not one of those so-called amenable and well-mannered girls, she's more interested in being alone in the woods with dubious and rich guys.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
In that case, she's dumb. I played it, the game has a very good visual, but this whole situation really pissed me off, the girl turned to be a weak-willed traitor, under the pressure of this jerk she sided with him and let him chase the hero away. She was left alone with him, well I do not believe that you can find a person who would not understand where it's all going, or is she such a person? And initially she went on a date with him, was it their first date? Did she see him as a relationship partner? Why, because he has a car and is rich?

If you ask me, she should have sided with the MC, tell the jerk to fuck off, and go home, because her mother would be worried. But apparently she's not one of those so-called amenable and well-mannered girls, she's more interested in being alone in the woods with dubious and rich guys.
Well, she wanted to leave multiple time with the mc. where the bad guy kept interrupted her and fyi she didn't see mc as her partner at the first place. mc and villain both were friends in her eyes that time.. if you played the game you should know why she had friendship with the villain. It's a normal thing to have friends , Don't you think?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Not bad for a 0.1 version. Seems like there will be at least two route how you interact with Jennifer.
Romance or something evil. I prefer the romance route hence I played that one. I like where this is going.
However, Im kinda lost of what the game is or will be.

From the Banner Pic, the title Pleasure ISLAND and that we are curently in a deep forest, I thought the game will be focused on a survival aspect with romance. However, we see some glimps of mystic. Aka the Fog or the turtle.
Im also confused why there is a incest patch when the LI is a cousin.
Dev said there will be more girls like his Aunt and her other Daughter, Noice (y)

The render quality is good and has a very good amount of them.
The only thing I find missing are sound effects.

And paust.alex, Jennifer is not that bad like you portrayed her. Like Dev said she wasnt "aware" of MC at that time and more importantly, she didnt fucked around. I mean she didnt even thought romantically or even sexualy of that douche.
It all changes for her and MC when the story starts hence im not mad at her. Its mentioned in the game that she was aware that MC had feelings for her but as a older sister, and being the more "mature" one, she couldnt allow to have these feelings. You know, your typical incest plot.
I mean we see already her lusting for MC sexualy and also as a partner in the future, but her "sister" mentality kinda stops her from progressing further.
Since its the beginning im sure it will change through the story. And perhaps she will be jealous when MC will start to interact with her Mother + Daughter ? :devilish:

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
I thought the game will be focused on a survival aspect with romance.
It will! they have to get out of the island, and they will. What happened by the lake will have great impact on escaping the Island.

Im kinda lost of what the game is or will be.
It will have heavy fantasy element like; Elvs,orcs,trolls and such. and no. you will not encounter them on the island, nor in the modern world...

The only thing I find missing are sound effects.
Really sorry about that! We might add some in our next version

And perhaps she will be jealous when MC will start to interact with her Mother + Daughter ? :devilish:
Think the other way around..

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
It's a normal thing to have friends , Don't you think?
It is normal, although statistically the perpetrators of child sexual abuse are mostly relatives and friends, so it is better to be forewarned. And She thinks it is normal to have such a moral bastard among her friends, many questions arise, like how could she see him as a friend? There is a saying, tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are. And I am getting a really bad first impression of her.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
It is normal, although statistically the perpetrators of child sexual abuse are mostly relatives and friends, so it is better to be forewarned. And She thinks it is normal to have such a moral bastard among her friends, many questions arise, like how could she see him as a friend? There is a saying, tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are. And I am getting a really bad first impression of her.
Like the real world friends and relative to whom we put our trust.. We give them a chance.. She didn't fully trusted Muller. that's why she brought her best friend. who she trust more. she could ditch mc and could come alone. but she didn't she knew if something happens, mc would protect her. as she thinks mc see her as his sister. When mc left without saying anything, she thought he went to collect water. She thought mc would return for her. Otherwise she would go after mc.. also when muller tried to harm her , she shouted out mc by name, didn't she. It's a situation that we made to create tension and act our mc against muller aggressively, and also to drive her away into the deep woods.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Looks interesting to me.Android port anyone? Please...
Aww man.. Your comment with that profile picture just pierced through my heart... <3 .. for this version we can't do anything but next update we will try to add one . One more thing, In case if you missed our Developer notes. You could download the compressed version for the pc and play it through joiplay, Trust me it a really good app that simulates multiple engine. I also used to play in it.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
You have to understand the situation first. She tried to leave multiple time. But muller kept interrupting her. and she wasn't attracted to muller at all. I don't know where we wrote that in our game.
also I remember; her stating that she is not mullers girlfriend on his face... You have to put the whole situation together to come to a conclusion about something. And we are really sorry that you couldn't enjoy our game..
The thing is, to me her character didn't seem like a character incapable of standing up for herself, speaking her mind and so on, which she confirmed when she slapped the MC for seeing her naked, but it was in too great a contrast to her acting before, because with Müller she acted quiet and insecure, as if she couldn't afford to look bad in his eyes and was willing to endure all his humiliation. Why didn't she interrupt him? Or slap him when he began to humiliate the MC - her long-time and best friend? This is all very contradictory.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The thing is, to me her character didn't seem like a character incapable of standing up for herself, speaking her mind and so on, which she confirmed when she slapped the MC for seeing her naked, but it was in too great a contrast to her acting before, because with Müller she acted quiet and insecure, as if she couldn't afford to look bad in his eyes and was willing to endure all his humiliation. Why didn't she interrupt him? Or slap him when he began to humiliate the MC - her long-time and best friend? This is all very contradictory.
She was trying to get "political" support for her club presidency candidacy, as Muller seems to have a lot of support/power, and wasn't really trying to befriend or date him. She also says (twice) that she is very ashamed to having not listened to the MC about his warnings.

I think its "realistic", and in my opinion it didn't taint her character in a super wrong way, she is just too trusting/naive. But hey, you can have your preferences.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
She was trying to get "political" support for her club presidency candidacy
Why does she need to be involved in all this crap in the first place? If you ask me, you should go to university to study, to gain knowledge and a profession, not to participate in all kinds of dubious activities, all these clubs serve only one purpose - to bind their members with some dirty secret in order to have an instrument of pressure in the future, for example pressure on the decent housewife who liked to have sex with dogs in college, when she was a member of one of these strange and dubious clubs. Another reason to treat this character with suspicion.

• Angry
Reactions: Shiralexon

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Oh man! You could slap or fight a close friend or younger brother but you can't just slap person that is almost stranger to you.. More closer the person is, less formal you act around those people. She was maintaining formalities.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Why does she need to be involved in all this crap in the first place? If you ask me, you should go to university to study, to gain knowledge and a profession, not to participate in all kinds of dubious activities, all these clubs serve only one purpose - to bind their members with some dirty secret in order to have an instrument of pressure in the future, for example pressure on the decent housewife who liked to have sex with dogs in college, when she was a member of one of these strange and dubious clubs. Another reason to treat this character with suspicion.
well the answer is pretty simple: If you aren't part of any club, Your life is hell bro.. that's how the college works! and who wouldn't want to be a President? I'd love to make games from white house!

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Oh man! You could slap or fight a close friend or younger brother but you can't just slap person that is almost stranger to you.. More closer the person is, less formal you act around those people. She was maintaining formalities.
So if some guy starts groping and harassing a girl, she should take it stoically because it's not her close friend or relative? Especially since, as the bastard himself said, she's his close friend and he hopes they can get even closer, so I see no reason why she couldn't fight him back and stand up for her young сomrade. I think seeing her determination, MC would have acted more decisively defending her honour.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
So if some guy starts groping and harassing a girl, she should take it stoically because it's not her close friend or relative? Especially since, as the bastard himself said, she's his close friend and he hopes they can get even closer, so I see no reason why she couldn't fight him back and stand up for her young сomrade. I think seeing her determination, MC would have acted more decisively defending her honour.
She did punch muller in the face before she ran off! I think you missed it when mc come back from the lake and see muller grunting in pain and groaning in pain.. We added the line where muller actually tells mc she punched him in his face. but we decided to remove that line to preserve mullers characteristics.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes