• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sage Dynasty : Pleasure Island [v0.4] [Team-Ninja]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Hi, Do you want us to rework on prologue and change/remove all offensive contents towards the MC?

• Yes

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
If this turns out just to be a dream before he dies from getting hit in the head by that rock (or even tripping by the river), similar to "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge", that will be VERY disappointing. If it is anything like that, or will be, please let us know, because that is a lousy twist ending for a video game.

Reactions: belovedeggs

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
If this turns out just to be a dream before he dies from getting hit in the head by that rock (or even tripping by the river), similar to "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge", that will be VERY disappointing. If it is anything like that, or will be, please let us know, because that is a lousy twist ending for a video game.
NO,He is alive and kicking!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Of course it will be a harem dude! I don't have anything against ntr fans or ntr. everyone must enjoy what they enjoy; but our game will NEVER-EVER include any sort of sharing/ntr. we will only focus on heavy incest and harem. There will be netory though where we will grab the girls from other dudes..
Finally someone who gets it:love::love::love:

A quick question thou......did the other guy(Muller i think was his name) try anything funny(consensual or not) with the LI? I want to know and be prepared before playing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OddCookie

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Finally someone who gets it:love::love::love:

A quick question thou......did the other guy(Muller i think was his name) try anything funny(consensual or not) with the LI? I want to know and be prepared before playing.
Okay I missed the part where you said 'Tried' sorry. In that case 'He did' but it was an failed attempt. LI punch hin in the face and escape before he could do anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
my bad, Sorry. I'm not an english speaker. BTW.. It is a minor thing don't worry .. our antagonist didn't even saw her naked. there will be scene later part of the story.. We could add it in the first version but didn't find a meaningful scope for that...
Cant wait for the next update then! All the best to you!

• Love

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Your statement is quite unclear to me. I just said 'our game won't have any NTR' in somewhat funny way. Why would you think that is a bait switch?
Because everything until that statement seems to lead to it, so you got us in the first half :LOL:

• Haha

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Because everything until that statement seems to lead to it, so you got us in the first half :LOL:
Aaah man. you are talking about the first half.. Here I'm getting my ass facepalmed by those who didn't get the last bit of half! XD.. It's quite funny thb.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes