VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sage Dynasty : Pleasure Island [v0.4] [Team-Ninja]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Hi, Do you want us to rework on prologue and change/remove all offensive contents towards the MC?

• Yes

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Oh man! You could slap or fight a close friend or younger brother but you can't just slap person that is almost stranger to you.. More closer the person is, less formal you act around those people. She was maintaining formalities.
yes you can, if they invade your personal space. It happens probably hundred thousand of times right this minute in hunderttausend of bars ,clubs ,pubs ,cafes ,parks and other locations around the world.

the rest of the story is really great and i like the dynamic between the MC and Jen. This could become a really awesome game. The banter between the characters we have seen is great and feels organic which is a huge plus. I'm not as pissed as paust.alex about the start but Jens actions at the start with Mueller feel kind of off, in the light the MC and her later actions are painting her.
Because, come on Mueller is waving a whole chinese military parade worth of red flags around and she doesn't get it, really?
If Mueller was more charming and was hiding his assholery better it would make more sense, that Jen dosn't notice this, even if the MC has a shady feeling about him, and warned her before, because he noticed his mask sliping or something that could be "fixed" (not really broken, but could be better) with a couple of of line changes before the cut to the MC at the pont.
Maybe Muller slipped up and MC saw it, but Muller apologized to Jen/ twisted it so he is the victim, so she is giving him another chance.
that would also fit with the later line where the MC said its never wrong to give someone a chance.

tl:dr
Right now the NTR Joke in the beginning is the weakest part of the demo
1) its not my kink so meh in general
2) Jen starts of as meek, shy and weak, and a bit slow on the uptake, but she is probably not intended as such an charakter so you damage her for no good reason
3) see paust.alex

everything else is on a great way to an 5/5 VN

That's just my two cents on the matter, don't spend them all at once

Last edited:

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
I did not see this mentioned, only a bunch of people angry or trolling about the content. But on the Main Menu if you go into the Preferences, the Return button was not working for me. Just some small little thing that could maybe be a glitch on my download or somewhere else, but I would appreciate if it could looked into.

Reactions: OddCookie
Jan 7, 2019
i will not be trying this game if ntr is going to be a part of this game, too many devs have used its not ntr and adds it in the next update. Good luck with your game.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
I did not see this mentioned, only a bunch of people angry or trolling about the content. But on the Main Menu if you go into the Preferences, the Return button was not working for me. Just some small little thing that could maybe be a glitch on my download or somewhere else, but I would appreciate if it could looked into.
Sorry for that. Would you please tell us, was it compressed or regular version?

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
i will not be trying this game if ntr is going to be a part of this game, too many devs have used its not ntr and adds it in the next update. Good luck with your game.
Our brain stops at "N" from ntr so you could count on us..
By the way, If you see it as ntr when other dudes even look at your girl, then we are sorry...
And thank you for wishing us luck..

Last edited:

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
Sorry for that. Would you please tell us, was it compressed or regular version?
It was the regular version. And now that I have finished the Demo, I want more. :)

Also, I would recommend a grammer/spelling check. It was close enough for me to understand, but there were some errors.

I would also recommend adding the Graphic Violence tag as snowflakes will complain that seeing avoidable blood caused them permenent mental trama. And as they are snowflakes, they already had that permenent mental trama before even downloading this game.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
OddCookie would be awesome if you would add planed tags, in the genre spoiler on the top post, as soon as you get ownership of the threat.
from the sound of it harem is at least possible and i would love that very much.

• Red Heart

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
OddCookie would be awesome if you would add planed tags, in the genre spoiler on the top post, as soon as you get ownership of the threat.
from the sound of it harem is at least possible and i would love that very much.
Of course it will be a harem dude! I don't have anything against ntr fans or ntr. everyone must enjoy what they enjoy; but our game will NEVER-EVER include any sort of sharing/ntr. we will only focus on heavy incest and harem. There will be netory though where we will grab the girls from other dudes..

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
It was the regular version. And now that I have finished the Demo, I want more. :)

Also, I would recommend a grammer/spelling check. It was close enough for me to understand, but there were some errors.

I would also recommend adding the Graphic Violence tag as snowflakes will complain that seeing avoidable blood caused them permenent mental trama. And as they are snowflakes, they already had that permenent mental trama before even downloading this game.
Thank you for the suggestion..
For now we are using our basic knowledge and free to use online website for writing and rectification,, We are extreamly sorry if any sentence gives you any headaces! we plan to hire a professional proofreader as soon as we could afford them. And we would appreciate if anybody kindly put the issue with the dialog at our discord.

And our game will contain lot of violance/fights! even wars... thats why we decided to add an option to hide blood this early in the game.. We also plan to add an option to hide the act of violence with a black screen with only text. so people that are sensitive to see any kind of violence could avoid seeing them.

Thank you again, We hope you enjoyed our content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maknzy

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I thought for a long time, what exactly was it that I was expecting to see, what turn of events and what behaviour of the characters?
Judging by Jennifer's rather bold and revealing appearance, she gives the impression of a girl who can stand up for herself, otherwise she would have slit her wrists, hearing all the sassy remarks about her. I expected a completely different behaviour, I'm sure she should have been absolutely aware of the true intentions of this Mühler guy, and acted more sarcastic, giving him false hopes, and trolling him, as well as her younger brother{?} - the MC, who took everything too personally and because of his love for her could not think rationally, maybe she wanted to teach him a lesson? I didn't like the fact that Mühler ripped off her top {where her bra was?} It turns out he took her "guy saw my naked tits" virginity, which to me is already NTR, the MC should have been the first guy to see her naked breasts, not that bastard. Seems to me she, being aware of his intentions, should have behaved warily, keeping pepper spray or a knee ready to kick him in the balls.

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
I didn't understand. Is Jen the MC's cousin or sister? I downloaded the patch and at first it says cousin, but then the MC calls her "sister". If she's a cousin, it's not incest, at least not where I live. The MC calling her "sister" when in fact she isn't is weird.

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Of course it will be a harem dude! I don't have anything against ntr fans or ntr. everyone must enjoy what they enjoy; but our game will NEVER-EVER include any sort of sharing/ntr. we will only focus on heavy incest and harem. There will be netory though where we will grab the girls from other dudes..
Ouhhhhhhh,i like the WHOLE part of this sentence.Just what i'm looking for.Thanks Dev!

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
I didn't understand. Is Jen the MC's cousin or sister? I downloaded the patch and at first it says cousin, but then the MC calls her "sister". If she's a cousin, it's not incest, at least not where I live. The MC calling her "sister" when in fact she isn't is weird.
Okay there must be some misunderstanding,,, Here (the place we live), We call our male cousin brother, and female ones sister, and many devs had to change their relationship with their cousins; because patreon see any sexual intercourse between cousins as incest.
I'm really confused here!

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner and EJW

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
If you ask me, it's still NTR, the girl is a dumb whore, she decided it would be better to betray the mc and choose the bastard. And the hero is a typical friendzone cuckold, if he were smarter he would forget the stupid whore and leave her to deal with her own problems and find himself a well-mannered virgin. She herself had decided to stay alone with that guy, she must have known where that would lead, which means she was ready to have sex with him, it is NTR.
This is far from those three letters. 1st case and point if you had actually played and read the story she wanted a chance to get to know the guy. 2nd She didn't know the MC had feelings for her and he never had the courage to tell her, because he didn't want to lose her friendship. 3rd She made it clear to the guy she wasn't dating him at this time that she just wanted a chance to get to know him. I understand complex emotions are difficult for you to understand so you cry NTR. However at the end of the prologue MC tells her how he feels and she is considering if they could be together. I get you want to hump all the women in your family with the ease of instant ramen (which I bet is not even remotely possible) but these are more like realistic characters that see the possible pitfalls, judgements, and pushback they might receive if they move forward with a relationship. So they are doing some soul searching deciding what will be right for them. God forbid she ever considered dating a muscular, popular, handsome guy the way a girl in real life would. How dare the dev not make a perfect lovey dovey everybody worships this one guy's cock story because no other cock could possibly compare.... Before you criticize something at least read the whole story and find out what actually happened. Also if a story makes you that insecure there are plenty of others available on this very site have a nice fap.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Okay there must be some misunderstanding,,, Here (the place we live), We call our male cousin brother, and female ones sister, and many devs had to change their relationship with their cousins; because patreon see any sexual intercourse between cousins as incest.
I'm really confused here!
she is his cousin but his aunt adopted him due to parents passing. So technically she's his cousin by blood and sister by his being adopted. I know it's a little confusing but she's kind of both lol.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes