VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sage Dynasty : Pleasure Island [v0.4] [Team-Ninja]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Hi, Do you want us to rework on prologue and change/remove all offensive contents towards the MC?

• Yes

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
What changed in the intro? The plot / relationship or just the scenes? Wanted to know before playing cause if in*est is removed well it would be disappointing.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
What changed in the intro? The plot / relationship or just the scenes? Wanted to know before playing cause if in*est is removed well it would be disappointing.
We changed the intro based on the feedback we received from the poll that you can see on the top of this post (It's optional), There is an incest patch provided in the op. (change/update: Cousin made cousin, the mc doesn't call Jennifer sister anymore.)

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Played it for the first time and have chosen the "reworked" intro. I have to say, it was okish. Overall I have to agree with other people, the story seems way over the top, but not uninteresting. Will at least keep an eye on it. But the Engrish is really bad, for example it's "weird" and not "wired" or "tried" and not "tired". I read the last example just one time, but it stuck, because it's a nearly similar mistake to the first one, which appeared quite a few times. The meaning of all 4 words are WAY different. My suggestion: search for a proof reader, if you can, choose a native speaker or at least someone with a high education (B1 or higher) to get a higher standart. This could also make some sentences way smoother to read and make more sense without loosing the meaning. Ask here on the forum for help, sometimes there are people, who are willing to help in these cases. Or look for someone professionel, but that won't probably be free, maybe even too expensive.

Anyway, good luck with the project.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
whats the point of having saves if you have to start anew every time? doesnt make any sense delete!!!

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
We changed the intro based on the feedback we received from the poll that you can see on the top of this post (It's optional), There is an incest patch provided in the op. (change/update: Cousin made cousin, the mc doesn't call Jennifer sister anymore.)
No no no, Jennifer must be the SISTER, not the cousin or whatever else!!! Little but BIG details like this matter!!!

Reactions: hentai charley
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes