VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sage Dynasty : Pleasure Island [v0.4] [Team-Ninja]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Hi, Do you want us to rework on prologue and change/remove all offensive contents towards the MC?

• Yes

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 33.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
I particularly do not agree with some of the reviews, in my view this game has everything to work out and be a good game, I only have three questions:
1- Is the protagonist dead or in some dream after a fight he had with the villain? I ask this because, there is a game that happened the same situation but at the end of the story it is revealed that the protagonist was in a coma and everything was just a dream, I was very angry with this plot decision because it literally says that everything that happened was a lie.
2- I know the name of the game has '' island '' but the mc will stay the whole game on that island / beach or mc and Jennifer go back to town before the end of the plot?
3 - if the harem option is chosen, will it be Jennifer + that ninja girl that appears on the island + the policewoman + milf and that girl who is a hacker?
I'll wait a little longer to give a review (I usually review games from version 0.5 onwards) but so far I have nothing to complain about.
Thanks for playing. Here is your answer.
1-No, he is alive, and everything is actually happening.
2-He is gonna get out of the Island. And the story plot has barely started!
3- That's a choice for harem route. You won't be given option to have a sexual relation with other girl. Other options are for Jennifer route and, and choice based route.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Thanks for playing. Here is your answer.
1-No, he is alive, and everything is actually happening.
2-He is gonna get out of the Island. And the story plot has barely started!
3- That's a choice for harem route. You won't be given option to have a sexual relation with other girl. Other options are for Jennifer route and, and choice based route.
What ? i thought that if i choose harem i would have sex with other girls and about jennifer, i know she is mc's crush but things change and i think it should have the option of other romantic routes besides jennifer.

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
What ? i thought that if i choose harem i would have sex with other girls and about jennifer, i know she is mc's crush but things change and i think it should have the option of other romantic routes besides jennifer.
You could, but many groupsex won't be available which involves Jennifer.

Reactions: Templar Knight

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
is it possible to download this android game??
We are really sorry for not being able to provide any android port. We are planning to make one in future, As for now you could play it through the Joiplay app from playstore.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hmm. I haven't finished playing yet but i just got to the first option. I was not expecting it to branch into two routes that are so drastically different with regard to the MC's behavior. He almost becomes completely unhinged and it's honestly really odd and creepy. He just acts...really pathetic and self centered. Was that the goal? Because if it was I think it's working a little too well. Something about the dialogue on that route is just weird IMO, and I have no idea how him essentially guilt tripping Jennifer actually worked.

I think the other path is written much better. As "cliché" as it might be as far as erotic VNs go, it is much more palatable than whatever the "corruption" path is supposed to be...mostly because he isn't acting like an entitled narcissist.

Also the IC patch kinda makes things confusing since the MC talks about losing his/their parents. I know originally Katherine is supposed to be his mother's friend and the first IC patch changed them to aunt and cousins/sister which was confusing but this version of the IC patch isn't done all that well either. I mean is straight up ignores the fact that they are adopted while in the interview at the police station. I am sure it would be appropriate to at least mention it once. It's just inconsistent with what has been established.
I dont need to have IC to enjoy the story, I just use it because usually these game don't make sense without it.. But in this case I think it might actually make it worse. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and anon280

OddCookie

Dec 30, 2021
Hmm. I haven't finished playing yet but i just got to the first option. I was not expecting it to branch into two routes that are so drastically different with regard to the MC's behavior. He almost becomes completely unhinged and it's honestly really odd and creepy. He just acts...really pathetic and self centered. Was that the goal? Because if it was I think it's working a little too well. Something about the dialogue on that route is just weird IMO, and I have no idea how him essentially guilt tripping Jennifer actually worked.

I think the other path is written much better. As "cliché" as it might be as far as erotic VNs go, it is much more palatable than whatever the "corruption" path is supposed to be...mostly because he isn't acting like an entitled narcissist.

Also the IC patch kinda makes things confusing since the MC talks about losing his/their parents. I know originally Katherine is supposed to be his mother's friend and the first IC patch changed them to aunt and cousins/sister which was confusing but this version of the IC patch isn't done all that well either. I mean is straight up ignores the fact that they are adopted while in the interview at the police station. I am sure it would be appropriate to at least mention it once. It's just inconsistent with what has been established.
I dont need to have IC to enjoy the story, I just use it because usually these game don't make sense without it.. But in this case I think it might actually make it worse. :unsure:
Yeah, the choice itself is self centered so is the outcome.

Ic patch is unofficial so it might be a bit confusing and misaligned with the story. Gonna try to fix for the next version.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
My problem with the beginning is Jennifer sat there not defending the MC once while the ass degraded him in front of her. Best friends, I don't think so. She should have said something. Also, with Mueller him being rich and popular rumors would of went around about how he is. Hell after the first few lines from him should have told Jennifer how he is. So, he blew his second chance quick. Just my thoughts.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Sage Dynasty : Pleasure Island 0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes